Inside Sales Representative
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2019.
Inside Sales RepresentativeNumer ref.: 133005
The Inside Sales Rep is a true self starter, who proactively and aggressively pursues market share growth and grows/ maintains customer relationships with new and existing accounts. This role is responsible for running a territory like a business as an “owner”, closing deals, and solidifying loyal repeat buyers, either by direct/ indirect selling providing a sales service-oriented interface with all outside consultants, users, representatives, prospects, and internal personnel.
- Actively pursue new customers/relationships in a defined territory with main goal to increase sales through strategic planning, outbound calling, emailing, and video conference. Manage the sales process from proposal to close.
- Manage and grow existing relationships with customers with relatively low spend (less than $50K).
- Determine and create daily activities in collaboration with field sales, to win sales and resource requirements/ risks.
- Identify potential untapped markets through cold calling, research, leads.
- Gather customer and competitor insights. Utilize the data to drive sales objectives and/or transition the information to field sales to capture market share.
- Drive customer adoption of e-commerce tools through education & marketing campaigns.
- Negotiate pricing, agreements, programs.
- Collaborate internally with technical experts and team to win new business.
- 3-5 years professional sales experience required in combination with a bachelor’s degree
- Excellent organizational, time management and soft skills required
- Ability to be creative and think “outside of the box” and excellent interpersonal skills; self-motivated
- Adept at analytics
- Competitive and assertive
- Demonstrated success working with little to no direct daily supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels, both internal/external
- Proficient with Tableau, SAP and CRM software
As part of our core values, Kennametal is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all people. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.