- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 lata temu
EBSCO Information Services (EIS)
EBSCO Information Services (EIS) provides a complete and optimized research solution comprised of e-journals, e-books, and research databases — all combined with the most powerful discovery service to support the information needs and maximize the research experience of our end-users. Headquartered in Ipswich, MA, EIS employs more than 3,300 people worldwide. We are the leader in our field due to our cutting-edge technology, forward-thinking philosophy, and top-notch workforce. EIS, a division of EBSCO Industries Inc., based in Birmingham, AL, is ranked in the top 200 of the nation’s largest, privately held corporations according to Forbes magazine. EBSCO is a company that will motivate you, inspire you, and allow you to grow. We are looking for the best. If you are too, we encourage you to explore our unique opportunities.
- Sales of new academic databases and other services via phone and email (office based position)
- Communication with existing clients, and providing them with daily support, handling annual renewals of subscriptions
- E-mail and telephone communication with potential clients
- Organization of trainings and seminars for libraries
- Travel to conferences within the region (twice a year).
- University degree
- User proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and influencing skills; ability to communicate at all levels
- Relevant experience in sales
- Native Polish speaker with active knowledge of written and spoken English - official company language
- Full time employment
- Stable and long-term job in a friendly international team
- Excellent salary and commission based on sales increase
- Extensive internal trainings
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014, item 1182, 1662)"