Inside Sales Representative
with German or French
About the Job
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for driving customer sales into our existing customer base and the acquisition of new customers, mainly within the SMB segment. You own the sales cycle from end-to-end, within existing and new clients in your assigned territory. The job is defined as an office based, remote sales role using phone, e-mail and online media. You will be responsible for articulating the Akamai value proposition, generating interest in Akamai services and managing sales cycles through closure for Akamai solutions.
In addition, you’ll be acting as coordinator and Akamai internal central point of contact within your peer group at you location.
Akamai is the global leader in distributed computing solutions and services, helping organizations grow their online businesses without growing their IT infrastructures. With thousands of servers in hundreds of networks around the world, we use our computational and network power to transform the chaotic Internet into a predictable, scalable, and secure business platform. Our customers trust us to deliver music, videos, games, software downloads, news, and web-based applications of all kinds to a global audience with unmatched performance and reliability. This includes some of the most established names in business, government, manufacturing, retail, and media. Akamai is "Faster Forward".
- The candidate will be spending approximately 50% on farming existing accounts and 50% of his time on hunting new logos.
- Acting as coordinator and internal central point of contact within peer group in Krakow.
- Completion of the Customer profile in SFDC and routing to the ISR pipeline or responsible Account owner or Channel.
- Management of sales cycles within existing Akamai accounts, demonstrating proactivity to uncover new business and new opportunities therein.
- Manage and own individual pipeline of opportunities, call stats and closed/won revenue, in line with assigned metrics and targets.
- Utilizing knowledge of Akamai’s solution portfolio, listen to customer needs and tailor messages to customer based on these needs, tying-in additional promotional campaigns, upgrades, or extended products/services where relevant.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales, upsell and cross-selling targets in the assigned customer base.
- Support of internal industry or solution specific marketing campaigns and events.
- Build strong consultative relationships with key client business managers and IT executives with a focus on understanding and addressing business needs.
- Understand and leverage the clients’ procurement processes and their key decision-making criteria for winning new business.
- Co-operate closely with and co-ordinate internal and external teams and partners, to deliver appropriate solutions sales.
- Educated to degree-level and/or possessing equivalent experience.
- Strong and self-confident communicator comfortable speaking with Director level and C-Level contacts.
- Self-motivated, disciplined and structured individual with good organizational skills.
- Experience in an inside sales, prospecting role or customer facing role, ideally within IT or New Media.
- Fluent in English and French or German.
- Persistence on the job and capability to work under pressure of an dynamic and fast changing industry environment.
- Proven experience of being persuasive, influential and professional on the phone.
- Strong skills in identifying new business opportunities.
- Experience and understanding of the Internet and related services.
- Experience in and knowledge of Media & Entertainment, Hi-Tech, or similar Industries.