- Swobodna 1, 50-089 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
With more than 1.5 million customers worldwide, OVHcloud is the European leader of cloud computing and the 3rd largest web hosting provider in the world. Our company employs more than 2,200 people and our teams are growing rapidly. With 30 datacenters and a commercial presence on 5 continents, we manufacture our own servers and thus control our entire industrial chain. We defend an innovative and different cloud, which respects the European values of freedom of choice, transparency, openness to standards and protection of privacy.
In order to support our growth, we are constantly looking for new talents who share our values and ambitions.
As a member of the OVH Cloud Sales team, the Inside Sales Representative is in charge of acquiring and growing customers. Based in our EMEA Regional Hub, the Inside Sales Representative is a key actor of OVH international presence. Dynamic, proactive and passionate by Sales and the Cloud Industry, the Inside Sales Representative works in a mutli-cultural team which ultimate goal is the client's satisfaction.
Throughout your 6 weeks induction training we will learn about OVH products by recognized experts on the Cloud Industry sector and how to use OVH unique selling points (USPs) to best position our products into a successful sales pitch.
You are the first point of contact between OVH and a prospective customer. Your role will be to assist new customers by answering sales requests through calls and emails, both incoming and outgoing. You are responsible for customer satisfaction and for revenue generation within a diverse set of prospects within the mid-market territory.
- Contribute to OVH's growth on the Spanish Cloud market by generating business opportunities with prospective and existing clients,
- Work with various lead sources: inbound calls, tickets, contact form enquiries, promotional campaigns, events follow up etc,
- Help clients identify additional needs,
- Identify and overcome sales hurdles,
- Identify the right OVH product to meet customer needs,
- Convert potential prospects into OVH customers,
- Manage a pipeline of business opportunities and add them to our customer system (CRM),
- Reinforce the OVH.com brand while providing excellent customer service
At OVHcloud, we encourage boldness and initiative. Beyond these missions, we therefore expect you to be proactive and to participate in the continuous improvement of your scope.
- Sales mindset and ability to handle technical conversations
- Ability to work on the phone and to answer electronic tickets generated by customers through email
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- You are organized and proactive
- With a great sense of service, you are keen to have a positive impact on your internal and/or external contacts
- You are open to the world and working in an international context is an important aspect for you
- You are autonomous and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent Spanish and English
- Remote work possible
- 6 weeks induction training
- 4 extra leave days
- Company pension plan (PPE)
- 50% contribution to public transport
- Office in the Wroclaw city center with play room, chill-out room and free parking
- Language courses
- Sport card
- Private health care
- Meal bonus