sharing the costs of sports activities
Inside Sales Specialist
Ansell Services Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Kraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
What will your role be?
Working in collaboration with our field sales and marketing teams, customer service, supply chain and regulatory affairs, and reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, Inside Sales Specialist will:
• Manage portfolios of strategic distributors/partners
• Identify, assess, analyze, prioritize, plan, new business growth opportunities and execute Ansell’s partners and end-user business
• Formulate sales and wins plans and objectives on a monthly/quarterly basis and execute them within the region
• Supervise and train distributors’ staff in Ansell specific knowledge and procedures
• Drawing individual business plan
• Build effective relationships with segmented customers by maintaining regular contact and have a solid understanding of the customers’ business needs and insure an optimal coverage
• Act as internal CRM specialist and manage the CRM database to ensure customer data accuracy
• Ensure that all sales business is conducted within relevant legislation, defined trading terms and in accordance with company policy and ethical standards
• Monitor competitor activities in the market and in distribution channels and develop appropriate strategies
• Report Inside Sales activities performance to the Sales department and VP
• Maintaining updated knowledge of Ansell’s products and services
Demonstrated experience in B2B sales/ commercial functions (in an international environment is a plus)
Excellent communication (spoken and written) and interpersonal skills
Expert in problem solving and know-how to adapt to a fast-paced and changing work environment
Proven record of using management systems (SAP, CRM)
Ability to work with team and independently, make decision in a high-pressure and deadline-oriented environment
Languages: Fluent Polish, Russian & English (written and spoken)
What we offer
Work for a world leader in the health and safety protection solutions industry
A secure workplace with competitive remuneration and annual bonus based on own and company performance
We provide cafeteria system, my benefit, multisport card, medical insurance
Flexible schedule with a combination of home and office-based working
Inclusive, collaborative, and supportive work atmosphere
A diverse culture and international working environment
Targeted training courses and programs to develop professional and interpersonal skills
Opportunities to develop and strengthen your career
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
flexible working time
computer available for private use
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
sharing the costs of holidays for kids
employee referral program
Ansell is looking for a passionate, customer-focused the Inside Sales Specialist based in Krakow to join the Industrial Business.
As a member of the Ansell Inside Sales team, the Inside Sales Specialist will be vital in promoting and selling Ansell’s products and services in order to achieve or exceed targeted sales within Poland and CIS countries. If you have a proven successful experience in sales and building strong relationships with the end user and distributor network, you might be the next colleague we are looking for!
Equal Opportunity Statement
Ansell commits to securing an equal opportunity recruitment and selection process. All interested candidates are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, ethnic origin, religion, disability, genetic information, or any other factors that could be deemed discriminatory.
Ansell Services Poland Sp. z o.o.
Ansell is a world leader in providing superior health and safety protection solutions that enhance human well-being. The world’s need for better protection never stops, so Ansell is constantly researching, developing and investing to manufacture and distribute cutting edge product innovation and technology, marketed under well-known brands that customers trust. Operating in two main business segments, Industrial and Healthcare, Ansell is the market leader that continues to grow, employing 14,000 people worldwide.
For more information about our Company, our People and our Values, please follow the link https://www.ansell.com