Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Inside Sales Specialist with English
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or on the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives!
Guardian Glass is seeking you to become our next Inside Sales Specialist with English.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Customer account co-ordination for multiple customers with a region of Europe servicing the residential and commercial markets
- Understand and process customer orders
- Resolve customer requirements providing a practical solution within a timely and accurate manner to ensure excellent customer service is provided
- Pro-actively monitor customer order trends to fulfill sales forecasts
- Sales Forecast follow up with customers
- Co-ordinate customer complaint from initiation to resolution
- Actively share knowledge and information to optimize the customer requirement
- Provide innovative solutions
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with all customers, external & internal
- Daily interaction with the outside sales force, working together to meet customer needs and secure new business.
- Communicate & maintain contact with all internal department to ensure customer orders are fulfilled
- Customer product technical support and product upselling
- Work with Marketing Managers, Technical Advisory and Outside Sales on new and existing products to become product knowledgeable on Guardians vast array of value added product offerings in-order to better service the customer needs
The Experience You Will Bring
- Proficient in written & spoken English and Polish
- Additional language skills are appreciated (e.g. French, German, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experienced as Inside Sales or Customer Service role is desirable
- Advanced PC skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
What Will Put You Ahead
- Position operates in a fast pace environment, the ideal candidate will be able to identify problems and apply continuous improvement processes and methodologies to be able to counteract with solutions.
- Customer focused
- Proactive approach to customers to deliver an extraordinary customer experience
- Ability to build strong relationships
What We Offer
- Life and medical insurance
- Sport card
- Snacks and fruits at the office
- Team building events