- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
In Strategy & Consulting, we focus on helping clients achieve profitable growth and solve their most pressing challenges.
Accenture Insurance has been designated as a strategic area of growth. As a part of this growth, Accenture is focused on recruiting skilled and passionate insurance consulting practitioners. We seek to provide our clients with differentiated solutions that address their business needs across the insurance value chain covering strategy, products, people, processes, operating models and technology.
What will you do?
- Consulting and partnering with our insurance clients to help them develop high digital performance solutions to advance their industry position;
- Analyzing the client’s current digital processes and define a solution to help them reach the next level of growth;
- Supporting identification of strategic operational issues and performance gaps;
- Supporting designing comprehensive new target businesses and technology architectures, operating models and processes;
- Supporting designing transformation business case and roadmaps ;
- Support delivering major complex client transformation programs both on a business, technology, architecture and program management side.
What do we expect from you:
- At least 3 years of experience either in insurance company or in consulting company dealing with insurance;
- Skills in 1 or more of the following topics: strategy & business model development, customer relationship management, claims, front/ back office operations, insurance finance, product development;
- Knowledge and functional experience on insurance software packages;
- Quantitative and analytical skills;
- Structured thinking;
- Strong problem solving capability;
- Result oriented;
- Eagerness to grow;
- Relevant experience in project management;
- People management and coaching experience – nice to have;
- Strong relationship building skills, both with the team and clients;
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care and life insurance and employee share program.
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools.
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.