Accenture Consulting & Strategy
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
What will you do:
- Consulting and partnering with our insurance clients to help them develop high digital performance solutions to advance their industry position;
- Analyzing the client’s current digital processes and define a solution to help them reach the next level of growth, operational effectiveness and core insurance performance;
- Understand the client’s situation and identify key factors to improve the claims processes effectiveness and efficiency, resulting in optimize claims severity or loss adjustment expenses
- Supporting identification of strategic operational issues and performance gaps;
- Supporting designing comprehensive new target businesses and technology architectures, operating models and processes;
- Supporting designing transformation business case and roadmaps;
- Support delivering major complex client transformation programs both on a business, technology, architecture and program management side.
What do we expect from you from you:
- At least 3 years of experience either in insurance company or in consulting company dealing with insurance claims function;
- In case of experience within insurance company – playing one of the roles related to project-based work such as project manager, product owner, business analyst, functional analyst with actual experience in designing solutions and delivering solutions
- Skills in 1 or more of the following topics related to claims function: motor claims, property claims, personal / accident claims, technical claims handling
- Knowledge and functional experience on insurance software packages supporting claims processing is a plus;
- Quantitative and analytical skills;
- Structured thinking;
- Strong problem solving capability;
- Result oriented;
- Eagerness to grow;
- Relevant experience in project management;
- People management and coaching experience – nice to have;
- Strong relationship building skills, both with the team and clients.
What can we offer you?
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
- Various Happiness at work activities and sports initiatives
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Paid employee referral program
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.