- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
What will you do?
- Be a core member of Accenture Integrated Supply Chain Analytics practice, working alongside some of the top experts in analytics industry.
- Closely cooperate with Analytics Managers and Solution Architects and provide ideas, functional experience, and support to strategic projects at our customers
- Work in project teams together with our customers, taking part in collecting requirements with business teams and solution recommendation which will enable them to leverage information they have to make better decision
- Leverage your knowledge and experience to implement Data Warehousing solutions
- Be identifying and helping in implementing process simplification ideas
- Be playing a key role in introduction cutting-edge digital solution in Integrated Supply chain
- Take part in Prove of Concepts initiatives and data exploration in Go to Market process
What we expect from you:
- Min. 4 years of process experience in Integrated Supply Chain as KEY User/ Process Expert/ SAP Consultant in one of processes: PTC, STP, MTI
- Good understanding of one or more SAP Modules (MM, SD, FI, CO, PP, APO)
- Experience in FMCG client / Pharma/ Retail
- Deep understanding of data (master data, data facts, KPI's, etc.) within Integrated Supply Chain and related business challenges
- Familiarity with MDM, Business Intelligence, and Data Warehouse concepts and Techniques
- Understanding of one of SAP BW, SAP BI, SAP HANA, Hadoop, Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Alteryx will be an advantage
- Understanding of Demand Planning and Supply Network Planning in SAP APO will be an advantage
- Fluent English.
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care and life insurance and employee share program.
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools.
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.