- Oxygen, Jacka Malczewskiego 26, 71-612 Szczecin, PolskaSzczecin, zachodniopomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Independent and responsible position;
- Possibility to attend an international conferences (Los Angeles, Berlin, Copenhagen etc.). All costs covered by our company;
- Trainings, conferences, books, own budget for self-development;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card, cinema tickets);
- Business trips.
What tasks can you expect?
- Deliver backend integration between systems (Azure, Salesforce, Dynamics NAV/AX/365);
- Be active player in the implementations of new Business organizations;
- Use Infrastructure as a code by ARM templates and Azure DevOps website for continuous Integration and delivery process;
- Build and maintain monitoring solutions (logging and performance);
- Analyze log data to identify root cause of bugs;
- Work in a global setup working with project teams for planning, testing and implementation
- Analyze, design and document processes.
It would be great if you…,
- .NET, C#, ASP.Net, Web API developer skills;
- Experience with GIT and Branching strategies;
- Experience with Azure services, LogicApps and DevOps;
- JSON, XML, XSLT knowledge and experience;
- REST API’s experience;
- Agile or SCRUM project experience.
Nice to have but not prerequisite:
- BizTalk, Mulesoft or Dell Boomi experience;
- SQL experience.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause:
I hereby consent to my personal data, including data contained in submitted files (CV and/or covering letter) and other information gathered during the recruitment process, being processed by DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. (Demant Group) and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o. (Demant Group) for the purpose of any future recruitment processes.
Do you have questions? Contact us!