Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow.
With a presence in Poland since 2007, Credit Suisse is committed to growing the businesses here. The Poland offices are of central importance to Credit Suisse’s approach to leveraging global talent base.
We offer the chance to work for a renowned, international organization in a collaborative agile environment. We will invest in your development with ongoing opportunities for training, networking and international mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Integration Services Data Scientist/Analyst # 098304
The main focus of the role is to build the business intelligence capabilities for CTO End User Services, and drive service improvement actions from data insights. In addition, this role involves ad-hoc project management and delivery due to the ever-changing business needs.
- Focusing on data mining and analysis, providing clear target cases based on data analytic insights, using big data techniques
- Produce and maintain analytical dashboards and reports; analyze IT service data such as tickets, logs, and inventory for service improvement, automation, and cost-saving opportunities
- Developing tools and code to perform analysis and modeling
- Lead analytics initiatives with internal stakeholders/data scientists as well as external vendors
- Share data insights, develop improvement actions, and drive delivery with support, engineering, and service quality management teams
- Manage projects and delivery on ad-hoc basis
- Actively commit to the innovation and human capital agenda of Group CTO. Assist in organizing events on innovation and career development. Maintain good relationship with vendors and keep the internal community updated about innovative technologies. Help build the innovation culture in IT
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Preferably a university degree in business, statistics, information system management or other quantitative subjects
- You have experience in data analysis of large datasets and familiar with the latest big data solutions
- You posses knowledge in statistics and business analytics. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You are able to multi-task and plan daily work according to business priorities
- Good communications skills. Able to understand technical concepts/findings and present data insights in an intuitive way to the management and other partners
- Prior knowledge or experience in ticketing system such as ServiceNow preferred
- Proficient in Tableau, SQL, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint. Experience in R, Python, or Java would be advantageous. Microsoft SharePoint skill would be good to have.
- Willingness to learn new skills and take on new projects/tasks
- Passionate about technology and innovation
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Dear Applicant, please note that Credit Suisse may perform candidate’s background check during recruitment process, to the extent permitted by law, therefore please ensure your CV is properly updated.