sharing the costs of sports activities
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- full office work, hybrid work
- More than one vacancyvacancies: 2
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
About the project
Do you want to be part of strong team working within integration and automation – a fast-growing area in the industry? And are you motivated by making ideas and strategy a reality?
At Coloplast, we are looking for 2 specialists to assist us in staying ahead in the integration landscape. And by doing so, you and the team will directly contribute to making life easier for people with intimate health care needs. That is our true DNA.
Currently, we are looking for candidate who is open to relocate to our Danish HQ in Humlebæk.
Welcome to our integration team
Based out of our Danish HQ in Humlebæk, you will join our Integration team with 7 colleagues of 4 different nationalities working to keep Coloplast at the forefront of integration standards.
It is a great, trustful and well-functioning team, where one of our most important strengths is that you can run with your ideas and see them through within a short time frame.
“I have the pleasure of working with one of the best teams and sharpest minds across the company. Right now, we are transforming and growing, which is leading to increased integration demands. And it is exciting to be part of team who continues to deliver on our promise to the business,” says Vikas Jain, Head of Integration
Lead the design and implementation of end-to-end solutions
As an integration specialist, you will bring the projects from idea to reality. This means that you will spend most of your time working on the design and development of new integrations. Doing so, you will e.g. work on MuleSoft, which we have chosen as our strategic iPaaS to provide new integration capabilities.
Specifically, you will:
- Collaborate with the team, architects, specialists and other colleagues from different teams to discuss and build the robust, scalable and best in class integrations and APIs
- Analyse, design, develop, test, document and implement global integrations and APIs
- Ensure best practice through the right processes, capabilities, budgets, and time frames
- Coordinate development with developers and external partners
“As a specialist, you can have a major impact on how patterns, processes, automation and governance will be defined in relation to integrations. And we will welcome new perspectives so that we can find the best possible integration landscape for Coloplast,” Vikas continues.
Good communicator with solid integration experience
You have great communication skills, and you enjoy collaborating with teams at different levels in the organisation – while also being able to act independently. In that context, you thrive when working on different projects and using your technical insights as part of the team.
More specifically, we imagine that you:
- Have good experience with analysis, development, implementation and management of APIs and integration solutions, preferably at an international level
- Have a natural interest in the latest integration technologies
- Hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or similar
- Are keen to work with Mulesoft, RAML, Swagger and OAS – if you don’t have experience with those, don’t worry, you will get the chance to learn
- Have good written and oral English skills
private medical care
no dress code
coffee / tea
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate. Please send your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than January 15th 2023.
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!