sharing the costs of sports activities
Intelligent Automation Process Analyst Manager
JTI GBS POLAND Sp. z o.o.
- Żelazna 51/53, Wola, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
What this position is about - Purpose:
In this role you will support the identification & prioritization of Intelligent Automation (IA) opportunities, business process review & redesign, requirements capturing, benefits validation, identification of the most appropriate solution, design, implementation, testing and support of IA solutions required to support the Global Business Services (GBS) productivity and service management agenda.
What will you do - Responsibilities:
New Automations to support the productivity agenda:
- facilitate and provide input on the revision and optimization of GBS processes
- support GBS functional experts & leaders to identify ideas/use cases for automation to the pipeline; assess technical feasibility, assign potential solutions and estimate investment needed/effort required for the realization; recommend a delivery model and ensure technical execution
- ensure all defects & production issues are addressed, suitably tested, & documentation updated
- provide regular operational status reports and where needed, define and implement a correction plan
- support in the review of existing GBS macros (re-platforming or making redundant)
Knowledge Management / Solution Documentation:
- keep up-to-date with business technology & Intelligent Automation solution roadmaps
- provide knowledge transfer and best practices to end users
- ensure the maintenance & sign off of appropriate documentation; contribute to the maintenance of solution database
Business Relationship Management:
- develop relationships & work directly with the Global Business Services Service Delivery Leads, Global Business Services Center Process Leads & Global Business Process Owners to understand their needs and priorities, as well as with other internal and external relevant stakeholders
Legal and data compliance:
- ensure a consistent application of computer controls that support financial audit requirements and compliance with corporate IT security policies, procedures and standards
- ensure that legal/statutory requirements are met including ongoing personal data protection compliance
We trust that 3-5 years in a similar role will set you up for success
Experience in: Agile, DevOps, ITIL, SAP/ERP systems and core automation technologies (e.g. RPA, NLP/NLG, OCR/ICR, AI, & M/C Learning)
Global projects implementation experience
Your analytical skills help you to find and implement the best solution to fulfill your customer’s needs (process analysis & re-engineering)
You communicate effectively, have a continuous improvement mindset and are able to build & maintain strong relationships with relevant stakeholders (internally and externally)
We work in English
University degree in Information Technology
What we offer
A competitive pay and an attractive benefits package
Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and a possibility to share knowledge and best practices
On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better
Flexi working hours, home office possibilities
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
no dress code
sharing the costs of holidays for kids
JTI Family Leave Benefit - additional paternity leave
JTI Benefit Platform
What are the next steps – Recruitment process:
Thank you very much for your interest in the role – we are looking forward to your application!
If your experience is a good match to the requirements, our recruiter will be setting up the first call
If successful, you will be discussing the role with the Line Manager
JTI GBS POLAND Sp. z o.o.
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 87% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, eight years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com