- Ogłoszenie wygasło 7 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Barry Callebaut, we are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, our actions truly shape the future of our industry. We are a business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cocoa bean to the finest chocolate product. We are a company with a purpose, we believe in doing well by doing good and reinvesting in the communities we operate. We have a long-standing commitment to sustainability and our goal is to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future. We are headquartered in Zurich, and have more than 11,000 passionate Employees working in more than 35 countries worldwide. We are very proud of who we are and what we do. And of course, we are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!
- Process transactions such as internal supplier and customer invoices and credit notes in SAP in accordance to accounting standards and group policies.
- Work closely with Intercompany vendors/customers in order to reconcile accounts and solve discrepancies and disputes.
- Actively participate in projects supporting management and the project team in various tasks.
- Investigate, provide commentary on intercompany differences on both P&L and Balance Sheet accounts and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Regular monitoring of GRIR accounts, reconciliation and clearing; escalate risk and drives for resolution with Team Lead /Manage.
- Perform monthly and yearly close activities in accordance to accounting standards and group policies and Team Lead /Manager guidance.
- Collaborate with other teams in continuous improvement activities and initiatives focusing on delivering efficiency, transparency and standardization.
- Master degree in accounting, finance or similar field
- At least 1 years of professional background in a similar position
- Very good in business English
- Knowledge of SAP
- Excel skills
- Strong analytical and multitasking skills
- Organizational skills and accuracy
- Ability to work in teams and with deadlines
- Stable employment in an international organization.
- Annual bonus based on your work results.
- Private medical care for you and your family.
- Employee Pension Program.
- Sport card.
- Life insurance.
- Luncheon vouchers.
- Discount card for cultural events.
- Christmas benefits.
- Chocolate, fruit and vegetables in the office.
- Opportunity to purchase the company's products at reduced prices.
If you want to learn more about Barry Callebaut, please find further information here.