- ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
THE WELLA COMPANY
The Wella Company is one of the world’s leading professional and retail hair companies. It is a beauty collective with a mission to enable consumers to look & feel like their true self. Its love brands, which include beauty icons such as Wella, Clairol, OPI, and ghd (all together “Wella”), are co-created by and designed for the beauty junkies of today and tomorrow. Following the divestiture of Coty’s Professional and Retail Hair businesses to the global investment firm KKR, Wella became, on December 1, 2020, a fully independent, standalone company with its own management team and operational structures. The new company has a presence in over 100 countries and an estimated annual net revenue of $2.3Bn. Wella and its brands are and will remain committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment.
The finance function delivers an effective finance support service to the business to strengthen decision-making by providing timely and accurate reporting and business information. The appropriate financial control framework facilitates improvements in control in the business, promotes the management of financial risk to the organization and meets increasingly onerous statutory and regulatory requirements. The newly established EMEA Shared Service Center will play a key role in having an efficient and effective finance organization.
Join the team that is making a tangible difference for the future of Wella, participate to one of the biggest transformations in the industry, driving and leveraging our culture of pride and performance!
ABOUT WELLA EMEA SSC
The EMEA SSC is part of the Wella Group Controlling function and will be the regional Centre of Excellence for accounting, reporting and external financial compliance activities.
We’re looking for an Intercompany Analyst for the RTR Intercompany team based in our EMEA SSC. You would work within the Intercompany team of ~5 people to provide the complete, accurate and timely processing of Intercompany process including Invoicing, Accounting, Netting, Disputes and resolution, month end close & reporting, ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and procedures as well as external requirements. The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization.
We need teams like yours to help navigate the organization.
- Ensure efficiency & high quality of Intercompany processes
- Accelerate value & make an impact by doing day-to-day Intercompany operations:
- Intercompany Invoicing including back to back, Netting
- Reconciliations and month-end reporting
- Preparation and posting journal entries
- Dispute resolution
- Check that transactions are booked according to accounting policy
- Play active role in transition process in 2021 (migration EU countries to PL) and in continuous improvement and standardization process
- Create and keep process related documentation (SOPs) current
- Cooperate with other GL team members
- Perform daily tasks and interact with people at all levels within & outside the organization
- Collaborate with internal team for solving raised issues and ensure the right satisfaction level
- Ensure existing policies and procedures are followed
- Ensure legal requirements respect and service quality
- Ensure the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) meet the requirements.
- A minimum 0-2 years of relevant experience in Intercompany area
- Good accounting knowledge or Intercompany process knowledge
- A Bachelor´s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken required
- Good attention to details
- Mature attitude towards challenges and problem solving
- Ability to work across cultures with all levels of organization as well as with different functions
- MS Office, SAP
- Previous experience in a SSC is welcome
- Additional accounting courses a plus
- Working knowledge of any of the following languages would be a plus: French, German, Spanish, Italian
- Individual groth plan and ongoing coaching
- the ability to take part in international projects and build next-generation solutions
- Luxmed Medical Insurance- Employee basic package is covered by Wella, you’ve got the possibility to upgrade coverages to spouse or partner and kids
- Work from home policy
- Flexible schedules
- Multisport card
- Counselling support for you and your family (financial, legal, psychological support)
- 5 days of additional holiday per year after 5th anniversary
- Social Fund
- Glasses refund
- Life Insurance- Basic option paid by Wella- possibility to upgrade for additional coverages for employee and family
- PPK pension
- Birthday as a holiday- celebrate with your loved ones!
- Christmas gift, spring surprise and children’s day card
- Bonus for birth of your child
- Bonus if you are getting married
- Discounts at the Wella store and GDH shop
- Referral bonus- work side by side with your friend and get paid for i
- Lunch card- monthly deposit and discounts
- parking subsidy or transportation refund- depending on your commuting style.