- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 godzin temu
At Global Business Services, Warsaw, Włochy, ul. Krakowiaków
About the assignment
As a team member of the Record to Report structure, you will have an opportunity to build new finance processes from scratch by taking part in transitions in various European countries and not only.
What you can learn:
- how to build a Center of Excellence,
- cooperate as an expert in an international environment,
- drive various improvement projects and develop within the internal structure — horizontal and vertical (FP&A, Consolidation & Reporting, people management).
- Being responsible for end-to-end Intercompany process: reconciling intercompany balances, performing root cause analysis
- Monitoring intercompany service invoicing, invoice processing (manual/VIM/EDI), payment process, cash application, IC customer/vendor issue resolution, GRIR balance reconciliation
- Preparing month-end close journals/accruals in ERP/HFM.
- Assuring that month-end closing deadlines are met.
- Making sure governance structure is applied, monitoring adherence to internal control requirements.
- Playing key role in driving standardization and process improvements across BUs in the region and guards the integrity and quality of the delivered accounting in the specific accounting area.
- Providing guidance/trainings to new team members/junior colleagues
- At least 4 years of experiences in General Ledger/Intercompany
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting or similar field,
- Experience in an SSC/BPO ,
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written,
- Practical knowledge of SAP,
- Advanced Excel skills,
- Team player.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance
To apply for this opportunity, please enclose your CV in English.