Probably the best company in the world is looking for candidates for the position of a:
Intercompany Specialist, IC&T team
Reference no.: CSB/RTR/001
We are Carlsberg Shared Services, a member of Carlsberg Group, and a place where passion for beer meets with innovation and sense of vision and purpose. We maintain an open culture based on strong values, where your insights and opinions are welcome and matter, and where you can steer your career towards anywhere you dream of.
We are currently looking for a talented specialist to support our accounting and finance operations within Intercompany area with their expertise and skills.
Meet the team
Intercompany & Treasury, currently made of 10 specialists, are dedicated to provide services for Integrated Supply Chain entity and Head Quarters performing daily and monthly Intercompany and Treasury Back Office processes to secure data consistency for further group consolidation and to proceed financial transactions in agreed timelines.
Joining us means…
- strengthening a team of qualified Intercompany & Treasury specialists;
- working closely with various stakeholders across Carlsberg Group to ensure quality delivery of services;
- frequent cooperation within AP, AR, GA and Controlling departments
- building and maintaining close relationship with local organizations
- gaining knowledge which helps to understand Intercompany end to end process flow and intergroup relations of Carlsberg Group;
- resolving non-standard customer inquiries that will challenge your knowledge and motivate to develop further;
- having multiple opportunities to grow professionally and personally through a variety of interesting projects and initiatives that will shape the future for you, our office, and the whole Carlsberg Group;
- enjoying a high degree of independence in improving and designing new processes and process improvements;
- working with great, motivated and full of passion team.
Your responsibilities will include…
- order processing - monitoring of purchase and sales orders on buy-sell, cross-border and purchase to sell process;
- preparing reconciliation of IC transactions and financial statements, maintaining data accuracy, explanation of mismatches, reposting;
- calculation and posting of JE and accruals for IC transactions;
- performing BS and P&L accounts analysis in the IC area;
- upload IC figures to HFM;
- intercompany AP invoice coding (buyer role);
- monitoring and coordination of flash title and POS process;
- cooperation with internal and external auditors.
We are looking for a person who…
- has worked in Finance or Accounting before, with a strong preference for candidates with experience in shared services / business process outsourcing and educational background in accounting/finance;
- has 2+ years of documented experience in accounting area;
- has worked in, and enjoys working in a diverse, international environment;
- has a good command of written and spoken English;
- navigates easily in Office365 environment and has advanced hands-on knowledge of MS Excel;
- has previously worked with SAP;
- demonstrates strong analytical skills, is able to think critically, and shows assertive attitude;
- understands accounting terminology, including IFRS
- is a team players who proactively collaborates and strives for solutions which are win-win-win for the company, for the colleagues and for themselves;
- is analytically strong, really cares about the success of the business and their people and is ready to go ‘the extra mile’ to deliver and track the results;
- quickly moves ideas to action, completes plans and projects with quality and speed and, in the process, drives the company’s agenda.