- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as an Intercompany Team Leader in our Łódź office.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is a newly formed function within Takeda with the objective of enabling Takeda’s business strategy, delivering simplification and cost reduction, improving service and providing a transformation engine for continuous improvement for Takeda. ‘Building and Delivering Simplified and Innovative Solutions’ is our overarching vision with a goal of ‘Patient Centricity’, helping focus us on delivering value for Takeda.
The Intercompany Team Leader will:
be responsible for managing all aspects of Intercompany accounting within EUCAN. As such, the role is the subject matter expert for the intercompany process, including trade and non-trade activity spanning 100+ legal entities.
Specifically, the role is responsible for ensuring:
- Activities of the intercompany team (9 FTE’s) are overseen and staff are managed and developed to maintain high levels of morale, motivation and productivity
- Key performance indicators for the team are developed and monitored, with actions identified and delivered to achieve process efficiency and overall compliance.
- Intercompany transactions (including Transfer Pricing related transactions) are recorded accurately and on a timely basis.
- ERP and other migrations are supported.
Maintain the overall control and coordination of the Intercompany accounting processes by:
70% of the time
- Ensuring timely and accurate processing of all intercompany transactions (trade, non-trade and Transfer Pricing related transactions) falling under the remit of the Lodz based accounting function. This covers 100+ entities.
- Ensuring regular reconciliation of all intercompany balances for the above mentioned entities, and resolution of intercompany imbalances to achieve Takeda’s thresholds at month end
- Ensuring adherence to Takeda’s intercompany accounting process
- Supervising the activities of 9 ICO specialists covering processing of intercompany invoices, balance sheet reconciliations, intercompany balance matching and imbalance resolution
- Acting as subject matter expert for any issues relating to the intercompany process
- Liaising with counterparts globally to resolve intercompany issues
- Preparing and reviewing balance sheet reconciliations
- Providing audit support relating to intercompany activity
- Liaising with the indirect tax team to ensure intercompany invoicing is VAT compliant, particularly for new intercompany relationships / transactions
30% of the time
- Ensure activities of the team are well coordinated and transactional volumes are constantly monitored to ensure resources are appropriately aligned.
- Manage the intercompany team, ensuring objectives, training needs and development goals are activity pursued to maintain high levels of morale, motivation and productivity.
- Frequently review processes for efficiency improvements and compliance with intercompany policy
CORE ELEMENTS RELATED TO THIS ROLE:
- In depth understanding of double entry accounting e.g. Loan Accounting
- Ability to confidently navigate SAP and trace transactions
- Enough VAT knowledge to recognize if wrong values are being created
- Proficient in excel to enable large volume of data manipulation
- A good understanding of the Chart of accounts to support our customers with queries on entries affecting their results.
- A good understanding of Foreign Exchange transactions with the ability to support treasury when analyzing unusual revaluation entries.
- Ability to manage different priorities and deliver them to a high quality, demonstrating a “hands on” approach where necessary to enable the team to meet all of its objectives.
- Good oral presentation skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise presentations
- Good inter-personal skills, communicating well with direct reports, peers in other regions and Senior Leadership
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to challenges, either individually or as part of a team
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Capable of supporting ICO policy change discussions and offering recommendations to CCG related to operational dependencies.
- A demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross functional team.
- Open and communicative – able to interact effectively at all levels of the organization, both within and outside Finance.
- Strong analytical skills – able to identify anomalies in data and solve them quickly and effectively.
- Strong customer service focus – understand customer needs and possess the desire and ability to meet and exceed those expectations, demonstrating a high commitment to quality delivery.
- Ability to solve problems and think creatively – capacity to provide pragmatic solutions and have the drive to see these through to a successful conclusion.
- Ability to handle change effectively and deal with ambiguity
- Capable of working across multiple locations and geographies.
- Known complexities in relation to inter-company relationships in a multi-location, multi-currency environment.
- Capable of collaborating with multiple stakeholders from Supply Chain, Treasury and CCG.
- Determining enhancements to processes and implementing them while maintaining strong financial control
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
The Intercompany Team Leader must possess a strong understanding of financial & operational systems and solid accounting experience.
- Qualified accountant with 3 years PQE
- Competent on ERP systems
- Excellent excel abilities
- Supervisory experience
- A good understanding of VAT, intercompany contracts and FX translation
- Experience of SAP and Hyperion
- Experience of accounting for intercompany, Transfer Pricing and foreign exchange
- Relevant experience with banking systems
- A second Western European language (in addition to fluency in English)
- Improvement-oriented mindset (focused on such techniques as Lean/Kaizen)
- Interest/experience in external innovations and automation (ERP, WF, Robotics, AI)
- General curious mindset
- Building relationships and trust through challenging the status quo
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU
- We take care of you - group insurance, private healthcare and Christmas vouchers,
- We take care of your appetite - delicious meals in the canteen, meals delivery service, fresh fruits,
- We take care of your comfort - quiet, cozy office with creative corner and chillout zones, integration trips and events,
- We take care of your development - language courses and trainings, Takeda Running Team and corporate volunteering
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D- driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.