private medical care
Intercompany Technical Accountant for Revenue Sharing with Dutch
Aon sp z o.o.
PoznańPoznań, Greater Poland
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
- home office work
- Immediate employment
- More than one vacancyvacancies: 2
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
The purpose of the role is to act as a key support for Technical Accounting Team in Aon Nederland to verify and review Revenue Sharing Process.
It’s a brand new role in our Center with the flexibility to work both virtually or from our Cracow office.
You will have a chance to be a part of a newly created team and participate in a transition process and projects aimed at process improvement.
Your daily tasks may include:
- Settlement of booked Revenue Share forms with other Aon locations
- Preparation of payments and collections relating to Intercompany
- Monitoring of pending Intercompany requests from local teams and provides status updates to involved parties
- Liaising across the business to ensure accuracy of Revenue Share Forms Settlement
- Preparing various reporting
- Acting as a SME for processes and resolving issues
- Participating in transition and projects aimed at process improvement
- Ensuring process documentation is up-to-date
- Suggesting and implementing changes to tools and documentations needed to support effective service delivery
Participating actively in problem solving
Working closely with other teams/internal clients to ensure that all work is carried out in a timely manner and to a high standard
Cooperating closely with team coordinator as well as the team and making sure all SLAs are met
2-3 years of experience in accounting
English and Dutch on a C1 level
Proficiency in MS Excel (especially Excel)
Very high attention to details
Experience of working with Dutch insurers would be an asset
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
no dress code
extra social benefits
employee referral program
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.