private medical care
Interim Account Manager
- offer expired 3 months ago
- substitution agreement
- team manager
- home office work, hybrid work
- Immediate employment
You will be accountable for the performance of the assigned portfolio of key accounts. To do this, you will need to proactively manage the relationships with customers as well as internal stakeholders. You will create and execute the account strategies and be responsible for the implementation and execution of various projects to drive increased share. The role holder is owner agnostic.
Please see below an overview of what we think your success will look like in this specific role. This role can be roughly split up in the following activities, including:
Planning Activities 20%
• Identify and evaluate business opportunities for the company.
• Execute strategic account development plans and supports communications of key messages internally and externally.
• Develop plans to implement long term goals for the business that are the basis for short term goals and annual operational planning.
• Planning and co-ordination of the segment sales activities and strategy with the aim of optimal return on investment.
Organizing Activities 60%
• Establish and develop long term effective relationships and partnerships with key accounts in the determined territory or beyond
• Conducts structured sales activities to identify & qualify new potential accounts and deploys corresponding sales activities to win these customers and grow market share.
• Delivers to agreed financial targets and business development goals.
• Works with stakeholders and departments structuring activities and resources in line with HWS strategies & Hilton commercial objectives.
• Adheres to measurements of ROI to ensure overall effectiveness
• Represent Hilton Hotels & Brands in a professional manner in line with Hilton’s Values.
• Be accountable for communicating the strategy and activities on a regular basis, along with relevant issues, opportunities, and successes.
Controlling Activities 20%
• Oversees proper controls and systems to ensure performance
• Ensures business plan is followed and achieved providing feedback as necessary
• Enforces policies and procedures to improve overall operations and effectiveness.
• Work within approved budgets and adjusts activities and expenses to ensure optimal financial results.
• Ensure information relating to customer requirements, interests and marketing activities is kept up to date using relevant Hilton procedures.
• Provide accurate management reports to review account performance and communicate future plans.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the Director of Sales based upon the requirements of the company.
• Participates in industry events and represents Hilton at trade fairs and workshops
• Comply with all policies, systems and procedures as laid down by Hilton.
• The holder of this statement can be asked to take on other tasks in addition of the ones stated, in a reasonable framework.
• Additional supportive functions as appropriate
This fixed term position (18 months) suits a candidate with 2+ years’ experience in the Hospitality Sales environment, ideally in the role of Account Manager / Director of Sales in Global Sales Office. The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Excellent communication skills in both English & Polish: presentation, written and public speaking
• Effective collaborative skills to build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Good knowledge of market segments and pricing strategies and analyzing data.
• Understanding of competition and marketing strategies
• Strong account management skills
• Strong persuading and influencing skills
• Leads by example to resolve conflicts, introduce change and ensure collaboration among others
• Demonstrates the highest standards of ethical behaviour
• Lives Diversity & Inclusion
• Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritise and implement actions required to achieve functional goals
• Strong problem-solving skills including ability to address any issue in collaboration with others, identify and prevent potential challenges and develop problem solving skills in others
• Ability to work independently
• Takes calculated risks to achieve results in consultation with immediate supervisor and other relevant team members
• Contributes and is effective when team working with peers
• Has good relationship management skills and presents the appropriate professional image to customers and external contacts
• Can handle more than one task/situation at a time
• Understanding of sales process; tools, measurements and systems.
What are we looking for:
• Min 2 years’ experience in hospitality Industry on similar position
• Central and Easter Europe market experience
• Hybrid role: 2 - 3 days in office- located in Warsaw
• Fluent in English and Polish verbal and writing skills
• Advanced degree preferred
• Account Manager / Director of Sales in hospitality industry experience preferred
What we offer
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee, you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton.
remote work opportunities
corporate products and services at discounted prices
coffee / tea
Based out of the Hilton Corporate office in Warsaw, the Account Manager will proactively manage and grow high value and large potential share of wallet accounts for Hilton on the Mice and Leisure Segment in the Central and Eastern Europe for all 7,100+ Hilton Hotels globally. You will be accountable for the performance of selected accounts on a global basis. The role will create and communicate the account strategies, lead client engagement through the organization of Business Reviews in order to drive increased market share and demonstrate value to both internal and external customers. You will be responsible to follow travel trends in the Market for a global approach and enhance the Hilton degree of brand awareness.
You will work under the direction and guidance of the Director of Sales
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton Team Member Travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Please send your CV in english