- Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
The PANDORA Shared Service Centre (SSC) was established in Warsaw, Poland, in 2012 and is responsible for the finance and accounting processes of a number of PANDORA entities across the EMEA region. Currently the SSC structure is transforming into Global Business Services (GBS), including responsibility for additional regions and countries.
Main job responsibilities:
- Develop the AP team to be able to drive integration and operational excellence to support the ongoing large transformation,
- Support development of an implementation plan for a common set of processes that reflect best practices meeting business and local requirements,
- Manage, plan and direct the workflow and daily operations of all functions of the AP Department,
- Ensure timely and accurate payment processing for all vendors and employee reimbursements,
- Manages monthly closing of AP financial records and posting of month-end accruals; ensures accuracy of financial statements,
- Review and manage exception reports, KPIs, and other key indicators of performance/output,
- Maintain standards of excellence and standardization of AP processes, including benchmarking and performance evaluations,
- Continually evaluate and monitor internal control processes and procedures to improve productivity and effectiveness,
- Select and hire, train and evaluate employees to enhance their performance, development, and work efficiency,
- Develop, implement and maintain systems, procedures and policies to ensure adherence to company guidelines,
- Identify AP related system processing issues and develop a workable solution,
- Serve as a resource to staff, department heads and others for interpreting policies, procedures and regulations relating to AP,
- Participate in development, implementation of projects, tasks and/or initiatives that align with management’s goals.
- 5+ years experience in finance processing in a high volume environment - preferably GBS/SSC/BPO environment,
- Experience on similar position (minimum 1 year),
- Experience in financial processes transformation,
- Excellent English language skills (at least C1 level),
- University Degree required: Finance, Economics or similar,
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Employment contract
- Medical and dental care
- Multisport card
- MyBenefit cafeteria
- Life insurance
- New ergonomic office
- Pension program
- Flexible working hours
- Work-life balance
- Internal & External trainings
- Home Office
- Fuits and vegetables
For more information about our Shared Service Centre please visit:
At PANDORA you will be part of an international hub of can-do spirited and performance-driven people.
Are you a passionate team player, willing to support the success of our unique brand? Then you are likely to fit right in!