sharing the costs of sports activities
- Domaniewska 28, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- Valid for 9 daysuntil: 06 Aug 2021
- contract of employment
Fixed-term contract for 7 months with the possibility of extension.
As Interim Media Planning Expert your main role will be to support media planning in the marketing department during the maternity leave of current employee.
• Plan and implement 360 media campaigns on the EE Cluster markets.
• Day-to-day cooperation with local agencies (Offline media, Display & Video, SEM, Paid Social).
• Selection and localization of digital communication assets - in cooperation with advertising agencies/graphic designers.
• Media budget management.
• Track and evaluate campaigns and prepare reports ensuring clarity on the performance of online paid campaigns.
• Fulfil work-related tasks delegated by the superior.
Strong expertise in media planning and building integrated marketing consumer-facing projects.
Experience in building and executing media and marketing communication on multiple markets preferable.
3-5 years of experience on similar position in Marketing preferably in retail, fashion or FMCG with strong commercial mindset.
Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, business or similar field and/or equivalent professional experience.
Fluent in English and Polish – verbally and written.
Strong and effective communication – verbally and written.
Ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
Strong analytical skills with the ability to manage large sets of data and present results in a simple manner.
Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities.
Good knowledge of Adobe Analytics, DV360, SA360, CM, FB BM, MS Office.
What we offer
Friendly work environment
Pandora products in special prices
Day off for your birthday
Co-financing of holidays
private medical care
corporate products and services at discounted prices
PANDORA Jewelry CEE Sp. z o.o.
PANDORA is a global jewelry brand founded in Denmark in 1982, employing over 26 000 people worldwide. Our jewelry is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through more than 7,000 points of sale.
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the relevant experience, then we’d love to hear from you!