- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Praktykant / Stażysta
One of the fastest-growing global Salesforce Partners, with a reputation for industry innovation and delivering success, is looking for highly skilled professionals to join the team of over 300 Salesforce specialists.
PolSource has been specializing in delivering Salesforce solutions to the most recognizable brands from all over the world (Nike, Coca-Cola, Spotify, Volvo, Bank of America, and much more). PolSource has offices in 7 locations (PL – Krakow, Wroclaw, Lublin, Warsaw, Lodz, USA - Austin, UK - London) and customers on each continent.
PolSource prides itself not only on prestige customers and attractive projects but also on the talent of its people. By working here you have a chance to be a part of a highly experienced and talented team. Find more about PolSource on https://www.polsource.com/
At the full-stack developer path, you will gain valuable skills in object programming and use them in practice. You will learn about Salesforce.com platform which in combination with other skills will allow you to participate in interesting projects developing enterprise-class applications. You will use APEX (Salesorce.com language very similar to Java) for the backend and Lightning Components (Salesforce.com framework similar to React) for the frontend.
- Student/graduate of Information Technology or similar discipline
- Good knowledge of Java or C# or Python or PHP or other web technology
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of Responsive Design
- Strong analytical and logical thinking
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Realized projects (commercial or private)
- Experience with code repositories (GIT)
- Knowledge of other technologies and frameworks e.g. Spring, NodeJS, React, Angular
Please send your applications via Apply for this job button.
Please remember to add to your CV the following formula: " I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection data passed on the following date: 29.08.97r. Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883".
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.