- Jana Heweliusza 18, 80-890 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Praktykant / Stażysta
Metsä Group is a Finnish forest industry group that operates in international markets. We use the best renewable raw material in the world – northern wood – responsibly and efficiently. All of the wood raw material we use is fully traceable. Products made from renewable raw materials are in high demand, as competition for natural resources is tight. We plant 4 new trees in exchange for 1 cut tree. In 2019, Metsä Group’s sales totaled EUR 5.5 billion, and it employs approximately 9,300 people.
Metsä Group Services is a Shared Services Center. We are on the Pomerania market since 2012. In our daily work, we deal with financial and accounting processes for all business of the Metsä Group.
We are looking for
4 months internship program
Metsä Group Services in Gdańsk is looking for Intern in Accounts Receivable team. We offer an interesting and independent job in an energetic and international environment in a Shared Services Center in Gdańsk.
Inter in Accounts Receivable team will learn bank statement and invoice processing accurately and within agreed deadlines.
What to expect in Metsä?
- gain experience in the field of corporate accounting,
- learn the programs needed for accounting,
- learn what the end of the accounting period is,
- see what it is like to work in a company recognized on international markets as the best place to work,
- learn about the Scandinavian organizational culture,
- develop a network of professional contacts that will be your capital in the future.
Who are we looking for?
- graduates and students who want to take their first steps in business,
- people full of passion, energy, analytical thinking and an open minded,
It is enough that:
you know English well,
you have already met MS Office programs,
you are a team player,
you are interested about gaining financial/accounting knowledge,
and you want to learn.
What do we offer?
- Work in an international company that loves our planet and cares for it
- A team that will support and help you
- A super leader who will support you at every step
- Tasks that you will never get bored of
- Coffee, fruit, ice cream, milk (with and without lactose), all kinds of teas, honey and much more
- We will keep you entertained (Active competition, Christmas party, Spring party, children's day etc.)
- We will make sure that you have training that will ensure your proper development
- A modern office located in the heart of beautiful Gdańsk, where you are close to public transport, shopping malls and the old town
With us, you always have the support of your team. Your own desire and interest open doors to good career development. Metsä offers great opportunities to grow into being a top expert in your field.
Sending your application:
Submit your application using the link "Apply". Do it as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period. Include your CV and inform also your salary request. The search is open until 31.10.2020 but the interviews start immediately and the position is filled as soon as a suitable person is found. Hear you soon!