Intern in Finance (afternoon shift 16:00-20:00)
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o.
- Kraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Praktykant / Stażysta
- rekrutacja zdalna
Make history with us
Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
How can you make history with us?
- Support team members in daily tasks
- Assist in customer risk assessment on behalf of PMI affiliates and credit release processing
- Process various types of collections from customers: post matched receipts in SAP, follow up on any disputed items, queries and issues, and communicate with relevant parties for immediate solutions
- Maintain accurate accounts receivables related bookings in company's records in line with company's policies and procedures
- Dealing with partners from different countries
- Work in vibrant, international environment
Who are we looking for?
- Preferably students of last year of studies or up to 6 months after graduation with a Finance/Business/Accounting/Economics etc. background
- A person available for working in part time - shift 16.00 – 20.00
- Candidates with a proficient level of both written and spoken English
- Computer users, comfortable with using MS Office (especially MS Excel would be a strong asset)
- Candidate with a good social and communication skills able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Fast learner with good organizational skills with attention to details
- Previous experience in a multinational environment would be considered an asset
What we offer you?
- Internship for duration of at least 6 months that can be extended up to 12 months
- Daily contact with people from all around the world,
- A chance to see the nature of corporate world and working in a multinational environment with a team of specialists
- Possibility to use and practice your language each day
We are proud of the fact that at our company everyone has a chance to be themselves and become who they want to be. Every employee is hired, developed and remunerated on the same basis. PMI is an employer that ensures equal employment opportunities for everyone.
What we believe in?
Each day we are shaping the smoke-free future. We are making history by innovating every process needed to make our vision. How is it possible?