Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Intern in Recruitment Team
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Praktykant / Stażysta
What will you do?
- Working with internal systems: CRM, BuyNow system and Workday
- Cooperating with our vendors (job boards, recruitment agencies)
- Supporting the recruitment processes and the recruitment team in daily activities
- Acquiring and analyzing information from the market
What do we expect?
- Interest in recruitment area and willingness to learn
- Very good communication skill
- Good English and Polish knowledge
- Availability for 30h/week (preferably)
- Solving problems and searching for out of the box solutions
- “Can-do” attitude
- Accuracy, reliability and singleness of purpose
What can we offer?
- Civil contract.
- Location: Warsaw or Krakow
- Working from home
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in a renowned company
- Excellent work atmosphere
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.