- aleja Jana Pawła II 22, Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praktykant / Stażysta
- We are part of the world-leading hearing healthcare group Demant, which offers solutions and services that help people with hearing loss connect and communicate with the world around them. The company operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 14,500 employees and generates an annual revenue of DKK 14 billion. While the story of our Warsaw office begins in 2016 with a software R&D technology centre, we are now focusing on global hearing healthcare projects, gaining new competences and expanding our expertise in various business areas.
- We work closely together with teams located around the world. By combining our knowledge, we can offer customers and end-users both the benefit of the latest technology as well as valuable insights into hearing health. We strive to have the most skilled specialists in the world. Therefore, we trust that all of them do their job in the best way, using all their skills and knowledge. You can be sure that every day will be a challenge. We want you to be heard and make hearing easier for others.
Become a part of our team!
- You can be a part of our success by joining our R&D team in Warsaw as QA Intern for our End User Apps and help people with hearing disabilities, by bringing our leading hearing health care solutions to the market.
- You will work in a growing international company in the medical-technical industry with many opportunities for development.
- You will be a part of a dynamic environment built on trust, openness and a strong will to win.
- In this role, you will become a part of the R&D unit Software Solutions (SWS), with development teams in both Poland and Denmark. In SWS, we are developing software for desktop, mobile and cloud solutions enabling our customers to get the most benefit out of our hearing aids.
INTERN QUALITY ASSURANCE
Your key tasks will be to
- Conducting system verification for Medical Device Software product
- Finding and reporting defects
- Documenting performed tests
- Testing applications during Sprints
- Updating test scenarios
- Testing new functionalities
- Running regression tests
- Running exploratory tests
- Willingness to learn and develop as a Software Tester - we do not expect expert knowledge, but a passion for development and learning
- Attention to detail and commitment - you perform your duties carefully, taking care not only of the quality of the system, but also of the documentation
- Communication skills and openness - if you don't know something, you are not afraid to ask
- Creativity in looking for unconventional solutions
- Independent and pro-active attitude - when you face a challenge or see a space for improvement, you take the initiative
- Communicative English - you can read/create/execute test scripts and report your progress in English
Nice to have:
- Interest in mobile and Wearables applications
- Knowledge of the software development cycle
- Interest in working with medical products (Audiology)
- Knowledge of Scrum