Internal Communication Lead
Sprawdź podobne oferty
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
Antal is a leader in executive recruitment and HR consulting services. The brand is present in 35 countries and has been operating in Poland since 1996. Antal International offices in Warsaw, Wrocław, Cracow, Poznań and Gdańsk conduct projects across Poland and abroad for biggest global corporations and local businesses operating in all sectors of the economy. The Antal HR & Admin team consists of consultants who specialize in carrying out recruitment processes meant to fill mid level and senior positions in the areas of HR management and administration. Our recruitment experience is supplemented by expert knowledge of modern soft and hard HR tools, as well as professional administrative support methods. Our consultants are deeply familiar with the market and have access to an extensive network of contacts which allow them to effectively carry out even the most demanding of projects.
The customer from the manufacturing industry is looking for an employee for the position:
Internal Communication Lead
Day to day tasks
- Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with senior managers.
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, monthly magazine or regular email bulletin. You may also be required to work on the layout of content.
- Keep clients abreast of progress and answer their questions.
- Storyboard or translate ideas to the creative agencies.
- Use social media to communicate with staff internally.
- Deliver presentations at organizational events.
- Draft messages or scripts from senior executives for presentation to employees in written or spoken form.
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization and with external communication messages.
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly.
- Cooperate with Global Communication Team
- Writing skills: You need excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees.
- Speaking skills: You also need strong speaking skills as you are likely to be called on to give presentations to staff.
- Interpersonal skills: You need good interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with different kind of stakeholders groups including senior executives.
- Creative skills: You need the creative ability to devise communication strategies.
- Digital skills: Familiarity with information technology, especially digital and video means of communication, is essential.
- Language skills: Fluent English is a must
- Understanding the factory industry will be an asset.
- Master degree in communication, journalism, public relations. Additional marketing experience will be an advantage.
What do we offer?
- Employment based on a contract of employment in a company with a stable market position.
- The possibility of professional development (numerous trainings).
- A rich package of benefits - including co-financing of meals, medical care, life insurance, funding for learning English, gym on the factory premises, sports card, pension plan.
- A package of company products to choose from.
To learn more about Antal, please visit www.antal.pl