Internal Communication Supervisor - Manufacturing
Philip Morris Polska S.A.
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
- rekrutacja zdalna
Make history with us
Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
How can you make history with us?
- Coordinating translation of the business strategy into communication strategy
- Cooperating with EU region coms teams and global functions
- Aligning and executing internal communication & engagement strategies for Philip Morris Poland S.A. to foster collaboration
- Coordinating publications of newsletters and other internal media
- Proactively creating & developing communication content for Philip Morris Poland S.A. main strategies
- Implementing own ideas, projects and solutions – improving the way internal communication is working
- Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure information is timely published to the target audience through different communication mediums
- Assessing the effectiveness of our communication strategies by reporting on results and KPIs and
- Leading the necessary changes in order to continuously develop and improve the communication quality and impact
Who are we looking for?
- At least 3-4 years of experience in communication field or related (experience in manufacturing/production environment will be an advantage)
- University degree in communications, political science, PR, journalism or related
- Demonstrated ability to write, edit and proofread communications
- Experience in digital & graphic content development
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment and decision making
- Problem solver who can think outside the box and weave strategic thinking into solutions
- Experience in change & project management
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Fluent in Polish & English, both verbal and written
What we offer you?
- Cross-functional projects
- Cafeteria with various benefits
- Private medical care
- Remote work & flexible working arrangements
- Wide range of trainings, optional language courses
- Sodexo lunch card
We are proud of the fact that at our company everyone has a chance to be themselves and become who they want to be. Every employee is hired, developed and remunerated on the same basis. PMI is an employer that ensures equal employment opportunities for everyone.
What we believe in?
Each day we are shapping the future of smoke-free world. We are building history by innovating every process needed to make our mission happen. How is it possible?