Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Attractive salary package and yearly bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sport programmes and facilities e.g. Multisport Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications, sport sections and the EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
Join Shell Business Operations and start something remarkable!
Internal Communications Programmes Adviser
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
- The role is within the Internal Communications Centre of Excellence (CoE), established to develop and execute Shell’s internal communications strategy on a global basis. The CoE supports the delivery of Shell’s business goals and priorities by ensuring consistency in strategy, systems, processes and tools across corporate, business and functional internal communications.
- Delivers and supports strategic internal communications programmes and campaigns (examples: Think Secure, Upstream Impact Awards and IRM) as well as vital communications related to specific business or functional change projects across the company (Standard IT products and services roll outs) as assigned.
- Be a strategic business partner and builds collaborative relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Delivers and supports local behavioural programmes and communications related to specific business, country or functional projects across the company as assigned.
- Delivers and supports defined cross-business communications programmes and communications related to change and engage projects, developing and maintaining a strong working relationship with IC colleagues
- Rigorously uses the internal communications planning process for complex change & engage projects and internal campaigns projects
- Pro-actively applies strategic measurement analysis of programmes
- Demonstrates good spend stewardship
- Provides briefing materials to practice areas and ensures timely, fit-for-purpose delivery of products and services in a beginning to end manner.
- Delivers elements of projects through colleagues as appropriate
- Conducts research and gathers and analyzes information and data (internal and external) for consideration in strategic planning process
- Implements ad hoc, quick turn-around communications activities
- Demonstrates an understanding of existing internal communications tools and channels (Intranet, SharePoint, Yammer, Video).
- Experience in developing, managing and executing internal communications
- English min. C1
- Demonstrated ability to write and edit at an advanced level in the English language for a variety of internal audiences.
- Knowledge of change communications
- Influencing skills and able to assimilate quickly in a project environment.
- Able to juggle multiple projects at the same time whilst keeping a clear overview.
- Knowledge across the broader internal/external communications function to enable successful strategic counsel.
- Stakeholder engagement skills
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships focused on shared outcomes.
- Proven capabilities to deliver under time pressures and shifting priorities.
- Supporting experience in other disciplines or specialties of business consultancy, communications, marketing or public relations will be seen as an advantage.
Find out more
People with disabilities are welcome
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.