Internal Control Expert Specialist (SOX)
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice.
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.
For our client - leading financial services company, We are looking candidates for position Internal Control Expert Specialist (SOX). This role combines several areas: control, general ledger account ownership, risk and our client is open to candidates from any department.
The place of work is Wrocław - hybrid work is possible
- Ensure timely facilitation of month-end and year-end completeness of Group operations' compliance with Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- Provide mentoring to EMEA SOX Control owners on SOX policy
- Ensuring adequate coverage and timely reporting of issues arising from the General Ledger Account Ownership (GLAO) control framework.
- Understanding and challenging the monthly GLAO sign-off process.
- Providing appropriate review and challenge of material Balance Sheet reconciliation breaks.
- University degree or post-graduate studies or equivalent in banking economics/accounting or science
- Min. 3 years experience in one of the following areas: audit, product control, finance, risk
- Understanding of investment banking/financial products
- Fluent English
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office, Excel and Power Point; VBA knowledge would be a big advantage
Our client's offer:
- attractive package of benefits including: private medical care, multiposrt card, life insurance, charity days, language training course etc.
- training and mentoring package,
- work in hybrid model
- relocation package.