Internal Control over Financial Reporting Specialist (ICFR Specialist with Spanish)
Zurich Insurance Company LTDO firmie
- Promienistych 1, 31-481 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Zurich is one of the world’s leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis. Our mission is to help our customers understand and protect themselves from risk.
In March 2016 we established a Shared Service Centre in Kraków, in Poland to support our global strategy. It is from this location that we have created a global shared service platform, focusing on advanced business functions such as financial accounting and reporting, planning and performance management, ICFR testing, financial systems management as well as HR integrated talent management operations.
We are committed to creating value for all our stakeholders on some of their deepest challenges, including climate change, a changing world of work and a digital society. Sustainability is a strategic priority for Zurich and it is our ambition to be known as one of the most responsible and impactful businesses in the world. In 2019, Zurich outperformed 99 percent of our industry peers in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index. And we received numerous awards across the world acknowledging our commitment to diversity, community resilience and responsible investment. Reinforcing our ambition, in June 2019 Zurich first insurer to commit to the UN Global Compact’s Business Ambition for 1.5C. We believe sustainability is about meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs – ultimately ensuring we do business in a way today that ensures our long-term growth.
Internal Control over Financial Reporting Specialist
(ICFR Specialist with Spanish)
The purpose of the role is to provide independent and objective assessment of the design and operating effectiveness, in accordance with Zurich ICIF Policy, of the company’s ICFR Key Controls in the area of responsibility, as well as, CECS Controls. The incumbent in the position will actively participate in the improvement of internal controls of the company by ensuring compliance with the Zurich Policies and Guidelines.
- Planning and executing internal controls` testing activities for the Reporting Units (RU) that have been assigned
- Supporting the Senior and/or Manager in analyzing the financial reporting risks completion and appropriateness
- Testing of sensitive controls with highly confidential evidence
- Support the ICFR Testing Team in ad-hoc ICFR/CECS testing related tasks and projects
- Complete deliverables, in a timely and accurate manner, as assigned by the ICFR/CECS Testing Senior and/or Manager
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Accounting / Finance/ Economics
- 1+ years of postgraduate experience in internal controls or in audit preferable
- Knowledge of Finance & Accounting processes and controls or Audit is a pre-requisite
- English C1
- Spanish B2
- Previous experience dealing with global/regional audit or internal controls engagements will be viewed as a strong asset - preferably in SOX environment
- A recognized accounting or audit qualification e.g. CIA, CPA, ACCA or CIMA as additional plus or willingness to pursue it
- Knowledge of Organization and Control Environments, Audit Risk Assessment, Internal & External Audit Standards
- Availability to travel between 5%-10% (after COVID 19).
- Real life opportunities to develop and grow with us and contribute to the world around us
- Competitive salary, language allowance
- Annual bonus depending on company annual results and individual performance
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Referral awards
- Possibility to apply for reimbursement up to 80% for educational trainings and cerifications such as ACCA, CIMA and others
- Onsite fitness trainings
- Fresh fruits at the office
- Possibility to work from home
- Nice and friendly atmosphere
This role is related to the key area of Zurich’s activity in Kraków. We are committed to complete the recruitment process as soon as possible, however in some occasions it may take up to 6 months and the requirements for the position may be subject to some clarification or modification during the recruitment process.
If you want to keep your CV in our database for future recruitment, please add the following consent in the CV: "I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job application for future recruitment by Zurich Insurance Company Ltd.”