Internal Control over Financial Reporting Team Manager (Spanish)
Zurich Insurance Company LTDO firmie
- Promienistych 1, 31-481 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 godzin temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Zurich is one of the world’s leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis. Our mission is to help our customers understand and protect themselves from risk.
In March 2016 we established a Shared Service Centre in Kraków, in Poland to support our global strategy. It is from this location that we have created a global shared service platform, focusing on advanced business functions such as financial accounting and reporting, planning and performance management, ICFR testing, financial systems management as well as HR integrated talent management operations.
We are committed to creating value for all our stakeholders on some of their deepest challenges, including climate change, a changing world of work and a digital society. Sustainability is a strategic priority for Zurich and it is our ambition to be known as one of the most responsible and impactful businesses in the world. In 2019, Zurich outperformed 99 percent of our industry peers in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index. And we received numerous awards across the world acknowledging our commitment to diversity, community resilience and responsible investment. Reinforcing our ambition, in June 2019 Zurich first insurer to commit to the UN Global Compact’s Business Ambition for 1.5C. We believe sustainability is about meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs – ultimately ensuring we do business in a way today that ensures our long-term growth.
Team Manager (Spanish)
About the role:
To provide leadership of the team that provides independent and objective assessment of the design and operating effectiveness of ICFR (Internal Control over Financial Reporting) and CECS (Control over Economic Capital and Solvency - Solvency II) processes and controls. The team provides this service directly to the CFO’s and Risk Team in over 40 reporting units across the globe: EMEA, APAC, South America. The incumbent in the position will actively participate in the assessment and testing of internal processes and controls throughout the company by ensuring compliance with the Zurich Policies and Methodologies as well Regulators.
- Analyze the financial reporting risks for the assigned reporting unit (RU) and direct the testing of processes and controls to test under a risk-based rotational testing approach, providing direction on application of testing methodology.
- Key point of contact for the RUs for all ICFR and CECS testing matters and with the external auditor for the controls where they place reliance.
- Assessment of sensitive controls with highly confidential information.
- Allocate, supervise and review control assessment and testing results performed by Specialists and Senior Specialists.
- Review of and detailed involvement in discussion and agreement of significant risk and control issues raised by the Team, including review of results and ensuring that the issues are properly supported and reflected at Group level.
- Good communication, customer orientation, and effective negotiation skills.
- Apply calculation and professional judgment to substantiate financial impact calculations.
- Independently manage testing from End to End and solve arose challenges and escalations with assigned RUs.
- Build technical expertise of Group financial reporting processes and Zurich Methodologies.
- Provide required inputs for updating and maintaining the Zurich ICFR and CECS Methodology.
- Manage team members (Specialists and Senior Specialists) by providing support, guidance and coaching.
- Provide input into performance management discussions of team members and communicate them assigned reporting lines.
- Lead by example, show initiative and be a reference.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Management.
- 5+ years of postgraduate experience in internal controls, risk and external/internal audit.
- Experience in working independently and be accountable for results.
- Experience with managing and executing independently testing under a formal control framework (e.g. Solvency II, ICFR or similar) will be an advantage.
- Experience as an auditor and/or internal control in conducting independent control assessment and evaluations.
- Experience with working in a global insurance group (preferably) with multiple stakeholders in different locations and functions.
- People management experiences will be an advantage.
- Professional qualifications in Accountancy, Finance or Audit - such as FRM, CPA, CFA, CIA, ACCA or CISA will be an advantage.
- Preferable experience with actuarial processes, capital or risk modelling processes, including regulatory reporting.
- English C1.
- Desirable Spanish B2/C1.
- Portuguese will be an advantage (but not required).
- Real life opportunities to develop and grow with us and contribute to the world around us
- Competitive salary, language allowance
- Annual bonus depending on company annual results and individual performance
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Referral awards
- Possibility to apply for reimbursement up to 80% for educational trainings and cerifications such as ACCA, CIMA and others
- Onsite fitness trainings
- Fresh fruits at the office
- Possibility to work from home
- Nice and friendly atmosphere