Internal Control Specialist
Demant Business Services Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Oxygen, Jacka Malczewskiego 26, 71-612 Szczecin, PolskaSzczecin, zachodniopomorskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Do you want to drive improvements of the financial processes and implementation of effective controls meeting organization needs? Do you have finance background and experience in international organization? Are you self-motivated and continuous development is important to you? Are you open for new challenges and development opportunities? We are looking for someone like you to be part of Global Finance Control team.
Working with us you will receive
- full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- being part of the global team;
- flexible working hours;
- high exposure to business and financial challenges and projects;
- possibilities of learning and development opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;
- various trainings and development program;
- possibilities to use and improve English on a daily basis (courses offered);
- possibility of remote work;
- relocation package;
- discounts on hearing aids after one year of employment (for employees and family members);
- various discounts (catering, cultural and art, discounts for cinema tickets, Netflix, books or e-books etc.);
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card,etc.).
Internal Control Specialist
What tasks are waiting for you?
- Designing and performing regular internal audit checks and other control activities to review if the processes are performed according to the internal control framework.
- Conducting independent reviews of end to end processes to evaluate internal controls within the organization and identify adequate controls needed.
- Preparing internal control findings and recommendations and present them to the process owners.
- Participating in developing, supporting and monitoring status of internal control system.
- Cooperating with finance teams in identifying business needs for implementing internal controls.
- Coordinating or participating in projects within global finance area, including implementation of improvements to work methodologies and internal controls implementation.
- Proposing, supporting and coordinating the implementation of improvements to work methodologies to ensure that finance processes work effectively and are adapted to the evolving requirements of the business.
- Driving implementation of standardized global finance process and procedures.
- Driving increase of quality in financial reporting through performing and supporting control procedures.
- Preparing and presenting internal controls training material.
It would be great if you
- have master degree in finance, accounting or similar;
- have 2 years of experience in finance (1 year of experience in audit / internal controls is preferred);
- are an effective communicator and your English skills allow you to communicate seamlessly in business situations (international meetings in English);
- have work experience in international organization or shared service center organization;
- have knowledge of MS Office, advanced knowledge of MS Excel;
- have experience in working with accounting systems and ERP systems;
- understanding of interdependencies in finance processes;
- have analytical skills;
- want to develop and take on new challenges.
Do you have questions? Contact us!