Internal Control Specialist
AkzoNobel Car Refinishes Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
Internal Control Specialist
About the assignment
- Supporting and driving implementation of the AkzoNobel Internal Control Framework.
- Business partnering with the Regional Management and other stakeholders, and translating requirements within the Corporate Internal Control agenda.
- Monitoring all internal control related activities within the Region and providing support and aligning with other internal control staff and systems experts regarding follow up on regional activities.
- Supporting standardization and best practice sharing of control framework within the Region and across and in cooperation with the businesses, functions and service centers.
- Embedding a process improvement culture, driving process and control improvement and realising benefits.
- Advising the entities on segregation of duty conflict reduction and associated mitigating controls.
- Driving monitoring of Business Authority procedures and other applicable governance policies and procedures.
- Liaising with Internal Audit on the scope and timing of audits, and supporting management on preparation, agreement on findings and follow up of related actions.
- Driving an adequate reporting process on internal control related items relevant to the activities located in the Region.
- Providing direction, training and support to the reporting units located in the Region.
- Master's degree in IT and/or Finance & Accounting oriented study preferably supplemented with a post-graduate certification (e.g. ACCA/CIMA/RA/RE/CPA/EDP or CIA/CISA/RO or Six Sigma Yellow/Green/ Black Belt/ PMP / Prince2 Foundation).
- Minimum 5 years of job relevant experience (in finance, controlling / accounting and reporting) and a solid knowledge base in AkzoNobel GBS or Business Units is considered a plus.
- Strong financial process knowledge in e.g. I2C and R2R processes.
- Competent user of MS Office (mainly Excel) and data analytics tooling with strong analytical skills.
- High concern for quality, accuracy and data.
- Effective communication and collaborative skills, networker, trainer.
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively with teams from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Absolute ethical integrity leading by example.
- Ability to drive improvements, act as a change agent and have a hands-on mentality.
- Fluent in English.
- Big4 experience is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance
To apply for this opportunity, please enclose your CV in English.