- Sucha 2, 52-443 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology to keep an organization the size of ours working efficiently. We have 250,000 people in more than 140 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to be able to do their job every single day. Everything from the laptops we use, to the ability to work remotely on our mobile devices and connecting our people and our clients, to enabling hundreds of internal tools and external solutions delivered to our clients. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and is key to us being more innovative as an organization.
Internal Investigation Services Analyst acts as a point for information gathering and clearing in support of digital forensic inquiries and investigations. The Analyst will document investigative process within those data stores, automate data collection for investigations, collaborate with a range of internal work areas in collaboration with other team members.
Your key responsibilities:
- Provide support and on occasion lead security investigations when required
- Analyze findings in investigative matters, and develop fact-based technical reports detailing events over specified periods of time
- Advise and assist Lead Investigators on the relevance of information derived from internal and external sources associated with information security matters, digital forensic inquiries and investigative work
- Identify and propose areas for improvement in information security documentation as required
Skills and attributes for success:
- Strong analytical skills
- Understand the impact for the Business and EY as a Company
- Demonstrated integrity and judgment within a professional environment
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to appropriately balance work/personal priorities
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Global mind-set for working with different cultures and backgrounds
- Excellent teaming skills
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess an efficient and versatile communication style and the ability to conduct discussions in terms adapted to the audience
- Ability to team well with others to facilitate and enhance the understanding & compliance to security policies
- Knowledge of existing and emerging legal issues within information security environments (i.e., data privacy)
- Ability to work in time-sensitive and stressful situations with ease and professionalism
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Degree in computer science or a related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in one or more of the following:
- Understanding of electronic investigation, forensic tools, and methodologies. Including: log correlation and analysis, forensically handling electronic data, knowledge of the computer security investigative processes.
- Be familiar with a basic understanding of legalities surrounding discovery and analysis of electronically stored information.
- Experience with Forensic tools such as Encase, F-Response, FTK, Nuix, Axiom
Make your mark.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices