- Dworska 1a, 30-314 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
One of the fastest-growing global Salesforce Partners, with a reputation for industry innovation and delivering success, is looking for highly skilled professionals to join the team of over 300 Salesforce specialists.
PolSource has been specializing in delivering Salesforce solutions to the most recognizable brands from all over the world (Nike, Coca-Cola, Spotify, Volvo, Bank of America, and much more). PolSource has offices in 7 locations (PL – Krakow, Wroclaw, Lublin, Warsaw, Lodz, USA - Austin, UK - London) and customers on each continent.
PolSource prides itself not only on prestige customers and attractive projects but also on the talent of its people. By working here you have a chance to be a part of a highly experienced and talented team. Find more about PolSource on https://www.polsource.com/
As our internal IT support person, you will be responsible for making our employees' lives easier. This role is based in Kraków but will also support other offices in Poland and remote workers working from EMEA and the USA.
- Management of software licenses and company hardware
- Basic hardware servicing: hard disk, ram memory, display
- Service laptops after employees who returned the equipment
- Configuration of operating system templates
- Adding and removing licenses
- Being a contact person for employees for technical issues (software, hardware, printers etc)
- Solid knowledge of hardware and software used in a corporate environment
- Great communication skills both written and spoken in Polish and English
- Analytical thinking with a structured approach to solving problems
- Very good organizational skills to manage multiple tasks
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to take part in training and conferences
- Working with the most recognizable brands from all over the world
- Good working atmosphere in a harmonious team
- Co financing of Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Team building / Integration meetings
Please send your applications via Apply for this job button.
Please remember to add to your CV the following formula: " I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection data passed on the following date: 29.08.97r. Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883".
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.