- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Pełny etat
We continue to grow. Grow with us! As one of the world’s leading distributor specialists of electronic components, we at TTI Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, work every day to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Are you looking for a long-term perspective with responsible tasks and attractive development opportunities in an international and familiar company? Then we are exactly right for you!
As an Internal Sales Representative, you will sell company products and services via telephone, internet or e-mail. You will work in conjunction with Field Sales Representatives, Product Management and Sales Management to increase customer penetration and sales opportunities. The focus is on building relationships and tailoring the sales approach to exceed our customers’ requirements.
Your responsibilities include:
- Liaising with and supporting a defined customer base
- Systematically developing the sales area and building new customer relationships
- Monitoring quality figures for our customers
- Providing price and delivery quotes
- Following-up these quotes; processing orders and monitoring shipments to customers
- Maintaining successful supplier relationships
- In addition, you will take on the responsibility of coordinating deliveries
- As the first point of contact for customer complaints, you will provide customers with solutions to any problems they will have
- Acquisition will be no stranger to you – you will be enthusiastic about attracting new customers and driving forward the development and expansion of TTI
What you bring to us:
- You have completed a commercial and/or technical vocational training
- You have acquired several years of sales experience, particularly in telephone customer service (or in a call centre)
- Experience in acquiring new customers
- Experience as a buyer would also be an advantage
- You are a communicative, team-orientated person with strong organizational skills, independent work ethic and quick understanding of new information
- You also have good English and MS-Office knowledge
We offer a future-orientated perspective on the various roles in our company with responsibilities over different tasks and the opportunity to develop and grow within our progressively expanding organisation. In addition we offer:
- Group insurance
- Multisport package
- Possibility of remote work
- Great support from an experienced sales team
If you are a highly motivated individual with the drive and skills to meet the challenges of our rapidly growing business needs, then apply to us in English language by sending your application online with salary expectations and possible starting date.
Contact: Stefan Täumer - Human Resources