- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
Hyland is a leading content services provider that enables thousands of organizations to focus on what they do best and deliver better experiences to the people they serve. We thrive on new ideas and diverse perspectives.
Since 1991, it’s been our mission to help our employees, customers and partners exceed their potential. We believe Hylanders can accomplish anything when they have the freedom to innovate, be creative and embrace the future. That, and an intense dedication to our core values, is what our award-winning software is built on.
We are truly thrilled to open our R&D Center in Katowice, the heart of the Silesia region and expand Hyland across the globe! We hope to spread our #hylandlife philosophy here, create a vibrant culture where employees can feel connected to each other regardless of their work location and where positive work environment is defined by employees’ happiness, health and engagement.
Currently we are looking for Trainer to support our R&D Education Team in Poland!
The Technical Trainer is responsible for planning, composing, directing and executing classroom curriculum that trains customers, partners, and employees on how to use the company's software.
What you will be doing
- Lead training sessions for customers, partners, or employees that explore the company's solutions
- Assess training effectiveness and modify facilitation and activities to improve the learning experience to promote active learning and engagement
- Ensure that learning experiences and program execution is of high quality, impactful, and continuously improving
- Continuously enhance presentation skills; Research the best examples to use for demonstration based on the audience
- Research and promote the utilization of new technologies and value-added training methodologies
- Administer tools to measure effectiveness of the training program and make recommendations for improvements, based on feedback data
- Develop and maintain technical training content, lab exercises, and presentations and incorporate relevant release updates into the training materials
- Collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts for content development and implementation
- Comply with all corporate and departmental privacy and data security policies and practices, including but not limited to, Hyland’s Information Systems Security Policy
What will make you successful
- Teaching experience in a classroom or in a conference setting
- Self-confident and able to engage and manage learning audience effectively
- Manages situations or information easily and quickly with limited direction or training
- Highly organized and experienced at successfully multi-tasking
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Speak or write with ease, clarity and impact, using a communication style appropriate to the subject and the audience
- Demonstrated ability to develop and use engaging, informative and compelling presentation methodologies
- Sharp, fast learner with a technology curiosity and aptitude
We’re proud of our culture and take employee engagement seriously. By listening to employees’ feedback, we’re able to provide meaningful benefits and programs to our workforce.
- Learning & Development - development budget (used for certifications, conferences ect.), tuition assistance program, 4,000+ self-paced online courses, instructor-led webinars, mentorship programs, structured on-boarding experience full of trainings, dedicated Learning & Development department supporting our employees
- R&D focus – cutting edge technologies, constant modernization efforts, dynamic and innovative environment, dedicated Education Services department to help you grow
- Work-life balance culture – flexible work environment and working hours, possibility to work from home - we value trust and we believe efficiency does not depend on your actual location, however we would like to spend time together in the office, flex-day program (shorter work week 12days/year)
- Well-being - private medical healthcare, life insurance, gym reimbursement, psychologist & dietician consultation, wellness manager care, constant wellbeing programs
- Community Engagement – Volunteer time off (12h/year), Hylanders for Hylanders relief found, Mission fit giving, Dolars-for-doers matching gift programs
- Diversity & Inclusion – employee resource groups, inclusion benefits and policies
- Niceties & Events – quarterly profit sharing, culture & outings budgets, snacks and beverages, employee referral program, Christmas, birthday, baby gifts, constant incentives and employee programs
If you would like to join the company where honesty, integrity and fairness lie in the bottom of values, where people are truly passionate about technology and dedicated to their work – connect with us!
What you can expect next
- Hyland Recruiters thoroughly review every application and will contact you within 1 to 2 weeks regarding next steps. Be sure to add Hyland to your contacts list and check your spam folder so you never miss a message from us!
- Any follow up questions? Email your Recruiter directly at [email protected]
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Please note: The job duties and responsibilities of this role are unable to be performed in the State of Colorado at this time