sharing the costs of sports activities
- offer expired 12 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), junior specialist (Junior)
- home office work, hybrid work
- More than one vacancy
- remote recruitment
We would like to invite a (Junior) Internal Trainer to join our Training Team. If you are a person who loves to teach and pass on knowledge to others, join us! We would love to welcome you on board ✈️ and boost your career together ! 😊
● Organizing and leading system-related training (in terms of systems, procedures, processes etc.) for Customer Service and Back Office Agents.
● Identification of training needs and planning development activities for the Agents.
● Developing training materials and test sets.
● Reporting statuses of executed training.
● Experience in training users/employees in terms of processes/procedures or using systems.
● Experience in delivering system-related sessions (internal systems, CRM etc.)
● Very good command of English in writing and speaking.
● Proficiency in preparing and conducting presentations (PowerPoint and other tools usage of MS Office are required).
● Willingness to learn new things and orientation for self-development.
● Good work organization and strong interpersonal skills.
● Ability to share knowledge and support training skills needed in the consultant's everyday work.
● Analytical thinking, problem solving and curiosity to learn new things especially related with systems and procedures.
● Polish is welcomed.
● Experience in working with travel-related systems.
● Possibility to work in a hybrid model from our office in Katowice.
What we offer
● Full training, including the systems used.
● Possibility to work remotely. However, we like to meet and integrate from time to time 😊.
● Development opportunities (participation in training, time-to-learn, English classes).
● Monthly amount of credits, which can be allocated to an eSky wallet for purchasing airline tickets and other products on our website or to a cafeteria system (Multisport card, cinema tickets, discounts and store credit to different shops eg. Allegro, Decathlon).
● Opportunity to take advantage of group life insurance.
● Private medical care (Luxmed).
private medical care
no dress code
parking space for employees
sharing the costs of tourist services
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
hybrid work model
eSky — a space where travel meets technology.
The eSky group comprises of a thousand individuals who share a passion for travel. Our platform was born out of a combination of years of experience in the tourism industry and a love for modern technology. We create solutions that inspire people to explore the world, and we turn these inspirations into experiences.
Travel all over eSky
Our offices can be found in Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, and Brazil, but that's not the only place you can find us. Currently, our services are available in over 50 countries. We are the leader in the tourism industry in Central and Eastern Europe and a key player in the markets of South America. We operate within the group of agents of the International Air Transport Association (IATA).
eSky in numbers
19 years of experience. Over 1000 airlines. Almost 1.3 million hotels and apartments worldwide. Endless possibilities. In 2022, eSky achieved a record-breaking EBITDA result of over PLN 90 million in its history.