- 8, Astoria Building, ul. Przeskok 2, 00-032 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
- Warsaw, Poland
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD family and build the largest career websites in the world with our colleagues from San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. InterviewMe & Zety are one of our brands, and the tools we provide are used by over 20 million candidates per month!
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team of 100+ dedicated people!
What does the Content Team do at Bold PL?
Our main job is to provide expert knowledge in the field of HR to millions of readers around the world. We run and manage some of the biggest and most frequently visited online career services.
Apart from publishing how-to articles explaining how to create a good CV in line with the requirements for a given post, we also write about e.g. successful strategies of coping with job interviews.
We build organic traffic and sales with SEO so effectively that SEO is our main and leading channel for traffic acquisition and conversion! Soft skills such as light pen and copywriting are only 50% of our energy. The other 50% is the ability to analyze large amounts of data and make quick and accurate decisions.
How do we work?
- We rely on the Scrum methodology.
- We work in two-week sprints.
- Our point of reference is the Content Map and our team and individual OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which we plan every quarter.
- We have regular meetings with the team leader where we talk about progress, plans, and development opportunities - this is the time for you!
- In our daily work, we use tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush, ScreamingFrog, Google Search Console, R, Google Analytics, JIRA, Confluence, other.
- Every 6 months, during the performance review, we discuss the two previous quarters. We have the opportunity to evaluate not only our work but also the work of our leader.
You will learn how to:
- Acquire users for a fast-growing SaaS in the resume-building niche via organic search marketing (SEO), content marketing, and digital PR.
- Create, edit, and improve pages and content to maximize traffic, conversions, and revenue.
- Fine-tune your management skills by running a ~5 FTE team of content writers for several sites, regions, and languages.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders in a large international corporation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage team performance of ~5 FTE through daily standups, sprint planning sessions, regular 1-on-1s, and quarterly reviews.
- Grow your own skills and help your team grow their skill set by learning, fine-tuning, and iterating on content created for multiple sites, brands, and locales.
- Collaborate with the SEO team to prioritize short and long-term projects to grow traffic and sales across a portfolio of sites.
- Deliver news-worthy content and ideas for purposes of digital PR and brand building.
- Execute a tried and tested SEO content strategy to grow traffic and sales.
- Providing feedback to writers in the form of suggestions, edits, and assuring current best practices are adhered to.
- Executing content roadmap for international sites to guarantee timely delivery of content.
- Learning new skills, techniques, and best practices to then share and expect them of the team.
We are looking for someone with:
- Mastery of English and at least one more language (French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, or Italian).
- Process/project management experience.
Nice to haves:
- SEO, content, or marketing management.
- People management.
What we can offer you:
- Salary - up to 14 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B)/ up to 11 600 PLN gross (employment contract).
Up-to-date knowledge about SEO - thanks to courses and internal workshops, we are up to date with every change, and we also make sure that our Content / SEO Reading list is constantly expanding.
Training budget - after completing your trial period, you get access to a budget that you can spend on conferences, books, courses - everything that will allow you to develop further.
Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work - for the moment we don’t have an office, so we are open to full remote candidates (from Poland). However, once we go back to having the room space, and if you would like to work on-site, you will be able to do so.
Equipment and Internet Program - the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
Language lessons - you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologist and/or coach).
Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card.