International Marketing Executive
- Poznań, wielkopolskie
Sprawdź podobne oferty
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
This is a great opportunity to get involved in an expanding, very hugely successful marketing division, working on exciting campaigns for c-level international conferences and summits. You will be working in a very fast paced, target driven sales environment, which is challenging but incredibly rewarding. You will be responsible for marketing and promoting a wide range of events in the energy, maritime, chemicals and media sectors, predominantly online, and using email marketing campaigns and building relationships with media partners to promote the events. The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and/or have an excellent command of social media, will have excellent people skills, self motivation and the ability to work autonomously. It will be an obvious advantage to have worked in a proactive conference sales environment already.
Salary is made up of a basic + commissions. Earnings are target based with an excellent commission structure that encourages high remuneration for the successful candidate. Currently the international marketing team is on target to hit average per annum earnings of over £40k. If you are good at this work, you will be rewarded to a very high level.
International Marketing Executive
Conferences and Summits Sector
Miejsce pracy: Poznań
We will only consider applications in English.
Knowledge and Skills:
Please attach the following clauses to the CV (without these clauses we will not be able to consider your application).
By applying for a position within Active Communications Europe Ltd and Active Communications Europe Ltd sp. z o.o. Przedstawicielstwo w Polsce (Employer) I hereby authorise them to process my application and all other applicable personal data for the purposes related to the recruitment process for the position indicated within the job advert.
I agree / disagree* (*chose the right option) my personal data to be processed by Active Communications Europe Ltd and Active Commmunications Europe Ltd sp. z o.o. Przedstawicielstwo w Polsce for purposes related to future recruitment campaigns.
I was informed and accept the following:
- at all times I can withdraw my consent by contacting the Employer through the address: Active Communications Europe Ltd, pl. Wiosny Ludów or [email protected],
- my personal data, as defined by the Polish employment and other detailed laws will be processed according to the law and submitting the data is needed to take part in the recruitment process. The remaining data e.g. pictures will be processed based on my voluntary consent and submitting this data will not influence the opportunity to take part in the recruitment process,
- The Employer can process my personal data in order to defend his interests in front of courts and other applicable government bodies if a case is related to the recruitment process,
- I do have the right to access my data, receive a copy of my record, update, delete, restrict and transfer my data to another data administrator. I also do have the right to complain to the National Data Protection Inspector (in future: President of Data Protection Inspectorate). Withdrawing my consent to process my data does not influence the legal status of my data being processed before such withdrawal occurs,
- my personal data will be processed for the purpose of the recruitment process for the position indicated in the job advert for the period of 3 months or 6 months if I give my consent to process my data for future recruitments,
- my personal data can be passed on to the HR & wages management and IT service providers,
- I have the right to demand access, update, delete or restrict processing my data.
I can at all times contact the Employer on the following address: Active Communications Europe Ltd, pl. Wiosny Ludów 2, 61-831 Poznań or [email protected]