Displate is a manufacture specializing in creating exceptional metal posters and a platform gathering talented artists from all over the world.
Displate in numbers
countries we sell our posters
We are looking for a
& Social Media Manager
Location: City Center Warsaw
You will be responsible for:
- Taking the PR and communications strategy by the horns to raise Displate’s profile across key consumer, influencers, mass and business media
- Developing an external communications strategy for Displate to build awareness of the brand with influential business, art, interior design and lifestyle media.
- Executing PR plans that drive reputation and growth and managing monthly media budget & optimize spend based on business objectives
- Leading ideation, identification and execution of influencer partnerships, storytelling and content creation across multiple channels and platforms
- Developing and Tracking key performance indicators (KPI) and reporting on results, tying all marketing activities to measurable results and monthly plans.
- Collaborating with key internal stakeholders and external third parties
- Networking within the media industry, as well as continuously developing your knowledge around industry trends
We expect from you:
- To be a Social Media guru and digital evangelist: you live and breath on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and are an early-adopter on new emerging platforms
- Fluency in English
- At least a relevant Bachelor’s degree (Communication, PR, Marketing), with at least 3 years of international PR experience -preferably with an emphasis on ecommerce/digital and lifestyle industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and understanding of the different text forms in PR
- Independently planned and executed end-to-end PR and social media campaigns
- Creative mind, adept at finding the news hook and bringing out the story
- Existing network of contacts in the internet ecosystem, agency, PR, social media/influencer space or demonstrated ability to develop it rapidly - a strong plus
- People management experience - a strong plus
- A self-starter with the passion to thrive in a semi-startup environment.
- Creativity: you bring fresh ideas and perspectives to any project or conversation. You keep an open mind about new opportunities that can power the imagination of millions of people.
- Team-oriented: you have a magnetic personality that invigorates the team around you, and you’re comfortable working with people in any situation.
In return we offer:
- First of all, we offer plenty of opportunities for professional growth and extremely positive atmosphere - after all, your development and job satisfaction is in our interest :)
- Work in an international workplace in cooperation with our global business partners
- Your health taken care of (Medicover & Multisport)
- Flexible working hours (we start between 8:00 and 10:00)
- Stable working conditions
- Creative office space in the center of Warsaw
- Best coffee in town
- Fresh fruits all week
- Company's bookcase (and a nice place to read on our couches and hammocks ;)
- No dress code
- Flat structure
- Start-up culture (despite the increasing number of employees we try to keep a safe distance from corpo-climates)
Please, include the following message: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process for Displate under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.