- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
SDI Media is the largest subtitling and language dubbing company for the entertainment industry. It operates a global network of facilities across EMEA, Asia, and the Americas. With a presence in 40 markets in 37 countries, incorporating 150 recording rooms and 85 mixing rooms, SDI’s global localization footprint provides the only one-stop media localization solution in the industry
SDI Media is looking for International Production Manager who thrives in a multicultural environment, is naturally curious and has a knack for providing support and good communication to our wide-range of internal and external customers. You’re a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills, are driven to help customers, and have the ability to take initiative and simplify complex ideas.
The International Production Manager is part of the Client Operations team that is SDI’s link between our external customers and our internal production entities. It is an entry-level (or higher, depending on experience) position managing the localization needs for our clients.
Please note, this is not a sales or post-production role. Rather, the International Production Manager focuses on processing new orders, work in progress, and billing; and ensures that client requirements are adequately defined, uniformly understood, and appropriately planned to achieve the successful execution of projects.
- Coordinate all activities and oversee the entire localization process from creation to delivery of assets to our clients, all the way through to billing for subtitles, closed captions, dubbed audio, and media assets for your specific client(s) and projects
- Review client orders, determine and schedule project deliverables, production milestones, and enter orders into our proprietary databases
- Liaise with clients and internal teams throughout the lifecycle of a project in order to make successful and on-time deliveries
- Own the customer experience and work to exceed their expectations. We want to treat our customers as you would treat a guest in your own home
- Escalate client requests and complaints when necessary ensuring client is happy with end result
- Proactively provide feedback to internal teams that helps to improve our services and create a better customer experience
- Proactively identify and find creative solutions to problems and propose improvement
- Educate and empower our customers to become educated to the localization process
- Support International Production Team with duties as required, including but not limited to taking on new clients, learning new services, updating and creating documentation, etc.
- You enjoy a friendly work environment and have a positive disposition
- You’re able to empathize with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- You can take initiative with little direction
- You love communicating with people and building relationships
- You’re a team player that can follow and lead as situations dictate
- You’re able to make decisions and solve problems
- You have an ability to explain complex issues in beautifully simple terms, tailoring your message appropriately to the audience receiving the message
- You’re not afraid to ask questions
- You’re able to plan, organize, and prioritize work – this role wears many hats!
Technical skills and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree desired or equivocal experience
- At least 2-years’ experience in Customer Service; bonus points if in the entertainment and/or localization fields
- Ability to manage, evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer orders and issues as well as document for further escalation
- Employment contract
- Opportunity to develop your skills
- Position in an friendly, open minded team working in an international company
- Flexible working hours
A successful candidate in this position will appreciate employment in a fast growing multinational company among a dynamic team in a modern environment. If you should meet these requirements, are excited about the industry and have full confidence in your capabilities, please send your CV.