International Project Manager
Pilz Polska Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- team manager
- full office work, home office work, hybrid work
Reporting to the Technical Director, you will work with a team of talented international professionals in a dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment where customer focus is essential, and a non-hierarchical approach is the norm. As Project Manager, working within ISG, you will manege external and internal projects. You will be actively involved in a variety of projects and delivering those projects on time and to the required specification from a proposal stage until finally reports are submitted and payment is received. For this you will engage on a daily basis with customers and colleagues in an international environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Project manage customer driven international projects mainly in the field of providing consulting and training services
• Coordinate, schedule and deliver projects with our international resources in different countries
• Take ownership of the projects assigned to you from initiating to closing
• Liaise with customers at senior management level to organise activities for teams on customer sites
• Prepare and coordinate project documentation
• Undertake project reporting
• Build a rapport with a wide variety of stakeholders
• Track project delivery against scope, budget, schedule, quality and customer satisfaction; escalating issues as appropriate
You will be self-organised, strongly motivated, energetic and upbeat; take a logical and systematic approach to problem solving; be a perfectionist who strives for timely completion of projects; have the ability to prioritise the urgency of multiple requests and then take charge of these to meet deadlines.
• CV in English
• Educated to degree level in a relevant field
• 3+ years’ experience in a project management or project coordination role
• Good understanding of project management practices in the industrial environment
• Be professional, positive and have an organised problem-solving approach
• Have a client focused attitude with firm ability to ensure business objectives
• Proven ability in discussing technical as well as commercial related aspects of project completion from shop floor to boardroom level with key project stakeholders
• Be process driven with excellent attention to detail
• Have excellent time and budget management, planning and organisational skills
• Logical approach to problem solving
• Excellent communication in the English language (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Previous international experience in project management related to industrial machinery
Formal qualification in Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar qualification
Engineering degree in Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronics or related discipline
What we offer
Pilz offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including, but not limited to:
Employee Assistance Program (including: medical care, insurance, Multisport)
Hybrid Working and Flexi Time
A host of Employee Policies
Pilz is a successful dynamic international company specialising in the provision of safety automation solutions and services to a wide range of industry sectors. Through our dedication and customer orientation, Pilz has achieved an excellent reputation in this field. Our employees operate in over 40 countries worldwide, contributing their commitment, creativity and knowledge, which enable us to maintain our position as one of the leading brands in safety.
Besides offering complete automation solutions based around its core skill of safety Pilz also offers a comprehensive consulting portfolio in the field of machinery safety services and trainings including risk assessments, safety validations and international compliance services.
The International Services Group (ISG) Team is headquartered in Cork, Ireland but with member in other three European countries. ISG has responsibility for the development of the company’s services business internationally. This includes but is not limited to:
• The provision of organisational and technical support to all Pilz locations worldwide
• The management of the company’s services portfolio
• The international co-operation with key customers
• The coordination of international projects
• Fostering best practice and quality management across the Pilz operations
• Providing a fluent information sharing and systems to optimise the business performance.
Our team comprises of:
• Senior International Engineers
• International Project Managers
• Services Systems Coordinators
• International Engineers
• Interactive Systems Designers
• Communications Support Assistants
To enable strong development of the ISG team and to satisfy sustained and increasing demands in team development, we have open the opportunity for an International Project Manager to join our ISG team. This position can be based at one our company locations across Europe. This position can include remote working from a home office within those countries.