- Chmielna 85/87, 00-805 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Harvey Nash is a global recruitment consultancy and IT outsourcing service provider.
With over 2,500 employees in 36 locations across the USA, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
We work with clients, both large and small, to deliver a portfolio of services: technology recruitment, IT outsourcing and leadership services.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- end-to-end recruitment activities: recruiting candidates in the IT field per client request
providing recruitment consultations per request
- delivering best candidates within the deadlines
- using an experience and expertise to conduct tailored and detailed searches on a number of different platforms, including: our deep database, job boards, social media and various online avenues in order to build your own database full of ready-to-place candidates
- organizing and hosting multiple external networking events that attract talent, technology leaders and other bright minds to the Group
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Excellent knowledge of German (B2/C1)
- Excellent knowledge of English (min C1)
- Knowledge and experience of MS Office
- Basic knowledge of IT will be a huge plus (but not essential)
- Commitment, enthusiasm, willingness to develop professionally and learn about the specifics of the recruitment & consulting industry
We are looking for people who come from different professional background, for people who have recruitment experience and for those who want to try themselves in this field.
- Attractive remuneration system (base + bonuses)
- Opportunity to participate in interesting recruitment projects conducted for the most famous and reputable global companies
- Opportunity to work in English
- Opportunity for business trips abroad as part of training and periodic corporate meetings
- Necessary work tools (laptop, telephone, access to global & local systems and databases, etc.)
- Office in the city centre
- Private medical care and a Multisport card
- Fruits in the office twice a week
- Access to the company's relaxation area
- Super team and atmosphere!