- Na Wierzchowinach 3, 30-222 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Do you share our vision of the coming revolutionary changes? Smart Home technologies will soon be found in millions of homes around the world, changing the way we interact with the spaces in which we live. These technologies will open up endless possibilities to improve safety and comfort in our lives.
About the position
Our products are gaining global recognition at international fairs. We've created the perfect conditions for you to work. Due to the dynamic, global development of our company, we are looking for an experienced International Sales Manager - a person who will play a leading role in building up an international partner network for the Grenton brand, future leader of our organization.
- Manage a rapidly growing private company, as a leader and board member;
- Create and implement development strategies for the company’s global expansion;
- Segmenting and prioritizing market opportunities, and establish related go-to-market plans to focus business development efforts;
- Responsibility for driving growth through both existing and new relationships;
- Participate in fairs and events to strengthen your network, and represent our company to partners;
- Skillfully and responsibly build, lead and motivate a team of International Key Account Managers,
- Development of the company’s short and long-term market strategies together with Grenton leadership team.
- Develop and implement business plans for distributor identification, selection and growth that will realistically translate into increased sales in key markets;
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in sales, product management, product marketing, business development;
- Strong international sales background as well as experience in building distribution abroad and in acquiring B2B clients;
- College degree (preferably in technical, electrical, or economic fields);
- Passion for the Smart Home industry;
- Ability to work effectively and independently;
- Strong interpersonal skills and aptitude in building relationships and trust with customers;
- Business-oriented approach to all tasks;
- Very good command of English.
- Strategic and analytical thinking;
- Great managerial skills:
- Proactive attitude, ability to make quick decisions and ease in solving problems;
- Adaptability to change and to working in a dynamic environment;
- Work in a company where innovation and open thinking are integral to its management style;
- Independence and sense of control of the direction of development;
- Cooperation based on trust, business partnership, and entrepreneurial culture;
- Flat organizational structure and corporate agility that minimizes the period from decision to implementation,
- Supportive and friendly team of experienced experts and true enthusiasts of our industry,
- Employment contract with base salary plus bonus depending on the results;
- Conveniently located office in Kraków.
Submit your CV using the application button! (please insert International Sales Manager in the email subject)