- Offer expired 5 days ago
- contract of employment
Nizi International S.A. is looking for an International Trade Support Trainee to join our Trade Support team based in Luxembourg, reporting directly to the Head of Business Unit.
The International Trade Support Trainee will be diverse and the candidate will be directly involved in and exposed to the international commercial transactions of the company.
Main activities that you will perform:
- assistance to traders in sourcing/purchase and sales,
- efficient communication with suppliers and customers;
- execution of sales and purchase contracts;
- maintenance of delivery planning;
- collection of commercial documentation, purchase invoices, issuance of sales invoices;
- maintenance of correct data in SAP.
The successful International Trade Support Trainee will work closely with the Product and Sales managers and will represent one of the key roles in the coordination between the suppliers and customers on one side, and different Nizi departments on another side (such as, logistics, accounting, IT and Tax & Legal).
The Successful Applicant will have:
• Business Administration/ Supply Chain/ International Trade Bachelor/Master Degree (Bachelor students in their final year will be also considered)
• Strong interest in international trade and initial knowledge of Incoterms 2010, payment terms and logistics
• Fluency in English (written and oral), and at least one additional European language (ideally, French or German)
• Positive attitude, professionalism and ability to work in team
• Strong communication skills and customer oriented attitude
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Office), and initial knowledge of ERP systems is a real asset (SAP)
• permit to work/live in Luxembourg
• The candidate must be still on studies. Internship agreement with University is required.
Job Type & Period:
Starting Date: ASAP
Duration: minimum of 6 moths, 12 months preferred, 40 h/week
Internship with school agreement (convention de stage)
Location of the traineeship: Capellen
Salary: €1,500.00 /month (net)
Job Type: Internship