- ul. Mydlana 2 51-502 WrocławWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praktykant / Stażysta
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Internship – Data and Analytics DeveloperNumer ref.: 106735BR
Internship – Data and Analytics Developer
Every year we look for a new generation of IT specialists - students and graduates, who are eager to join us for an internship - DriveIT. With support of a mentor, they have a chance to learn and contribute to IT projects and teams. You can be one of them - start your career with Volvo Group IT and get to know us better.
DriveIT is here!
Recruitment starts in November 2020.
On 25th November, we are organizing an exclusive online event - DriveIT during which you will have a chance to meet us in person and get more information about our internship.
Check out https://driveitwithvolvo.pl/ for more information!
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
You have a once-in-a-career opportunity to join IT team that is transforming Volvo Construction Equipment into a truly data driven organization. You will work with developers, data analysts and other IT professionals as well as people supporting day-to-day business processes. We work as one team with colleagues located in Poland, Belgium, Korea, Sweden and other countries.
You will have opportunities to further develop your skills in data transformation and data visualization in leading IT technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Power BI and SAP BI platforms.
THIS IS A CHALLENGE WAITING FOR YOU
We have an ambition to make sure that data analytics is appropriately embedded in all business processes. You will develop a new state of the art cloud-based Business Intelligence solution as well as contribute to maintenance and improvements of existing data warehouse applications and dashboards.
Our aim is to make data available and ready to consume by the business so will work a lot with data transformation and preparation in robust BI solutions as well as develop reports and dashboards in modern visualization tools.
THIS IS YOU
- You are a student in your 3rd, 4th or 5th year of study, or you have recently graduated
- You are available between 20 and 40 hours per week during next 12 months
- You communicate in English fluently
- You do something more than only studying – you are a member of student organization, student research group etc.
- You are familiar with database management tools and data querying languages (such as SQL and/or Python, Scala, R).
- You know and/or show interest in data visualization tools (such as Qlikview, Power BI, SAP Business Objects, SAP Analytics Cloud)
AND THIS IS WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- An expertise in working from home as our internship is mostly undertaken remotely
- Dedicated mentor who will support you in your further development during the program
- Possibility to work in agile environment – let us show you in practice how it looks like
- Improvement your soft skills and technical expertise through trainings and international projects
- Medical care
- Contact with real problems and challenges posed by working with a Business
Does it sound like your plan for upcoming months? Please do not hesitate to apply to join our teams!
If you agree to use your application also in other recruitment processes, please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby authorize Volvo Polska sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application also for the needs of future recruitment processes in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997”
Please send your CV and cover letter.