- Żegańska 1, 04-713 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Praktykant / Stażysta
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
At Corporate Technology Center in Kraków we create innovative solutions, implemented in ABB products and systems. It is a unique opportunity for you to join interdisciplinary scientific teams and international projects where expertise, curiosity and innovation are valued.
ABB Corporate Technology Center – Internship for students of power or mechanical engineering – CFD simulationsNumer ref.: PL77044019_E3
- Carry out CFD simulations (full simulation lifecycle);
- CAD design and simplifications of 3D models (SolidWorks, SpaceClaim);
- Performing computer simulations using Ansys Fluent (steady - state, transient, etc.);
- Verification of the results based on analytical methods;
- Preparation of the documentation/reports of performed analyses (MS Office);
- Cooperation with a multidisciplinary team of engineers.
- Student of 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of power/mechanical engineering or related subject;
- Basic knowledge in area of thermodynamics, heat transfer and fluid dynamics;
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation (English);
- Ability to analyse the data in MS Excel;
- Motivated to learn in new areas;
- Strong communication and problem solving skills;
- Flexible and self-learning;
- Good work organization and good analytical skills;
- Positive, helpful attitude and ability to work in a team;
- Availability at least 20h/week.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of CFD commercial software (preferred Ansys Fluent);
- Programming skills (C, C++, Java, Python);
- Knowledge of CAD modelling and mechanical simulations (FEA).
- A stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment
- Individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks